1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russell Westbrook tested positive for COVID-19

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by YOLO, Jul 13, 2020.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

It’s mandatory for zoom press interviews

2. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Just protocols I guess. Want to set a good example for everyone. Hard to enforce when you have to keep track of who had and hadn't had the rona. Also privacy issues. Due to federal law, you have the right to keep you conditions private if you want and you can't disclose those conditions without permission.

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

The mask is to protect others, not Russ. The stuff that comes out of his mouth and nose should go through the mask before other people breathe it into their bodies.

malakas likes this.
  4. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

If he's immune, he doesn't have the virus and can't get the virus to pass on to anyone. Seriously, there is no reason to wear a mask other than show, if you had and recovered from the rona recently.

5. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

immunity hasn’t even been demonstrated, and getting it more than once hasn’t been ruled out.

please refrain from posting medical advice, you clearly aren’t a doctor.

malakas and sirbaihu like this.
  6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

those courtside team bench seats all separated apart seems like just for show as well. i mean these guys are already together in close quarters probably 15hrs a day anyways

7. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

If Dwight and Russ want to French kiss, it's not the NBA's fault. Courtside seating is.

8. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

ewww dwight got so many baby mommas he probably got even worse viruses to share than russ' covid :D

9. amaru

amaru Member

I’m more concerned with him spreading it. Yes I know he’s negative and had isolation....but still...

vlaurelio likes this.
  10. YOLO

YOLO Member

11. s3ts

s3ts Member

I'm not gonna disagree with this team being a great team. What I will say, though, is CP's last year w/ the Rockets remains stronger in my memories than this.

LTS, losing Ariza/Luc, ... CP getting injured... And Western Conf Semifinals ending w/ G6 loss to KD-less GSW is a fresher memory for me.

12. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Russ back tonight.