1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russell Westbrook tells fan: "I'll f*ck you up, you and your wife"

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by zeeshan2, Mar 11, 2019.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

oh "superstars" are different. last i checked these were human beings. I think they breath and bleed just like any other non superstar.

is this about you or is it about what's actually wrong in a situation that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Sounds like you now want to make it about you for whatever reason. you really need to try to step out of that square box you're in sometime.

2. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

As a Mormon / moderate from Houston,.... let's chill with the hot takes, even if it is entertaining.

Utah is a place of sheltered people and insular ideas, not unlike a lot of places with a predominant lifestyle. People are dumb in groups and herds no matter their flag.

3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

The amount of unsubstantiated judgement and hate this fan and his wife are getting is crazy to me. Fake tweets, talk media taking Russ's side of the story while ignoring the fans side. Everyone seemingly ignoring that Russ threatened to attack/hit/f up a women. It's crazy to me that the media and most fans are siding with the oversensitive repeat offender, boy who cried wolf, so quickly and eagerly and completely dismissing the fan without giving him a national platform to respond.

With all that said, I've heard the fan may file suit against Russ for slandering him and his wife. A good lawyer would sue the media publishers for quoting Russ' slander as well.

All this just reaffirms my opinion that Russ is a giant freaking idiot. Might be the lowest IQ superstar of this generation of great players.

4. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

Didn't say they ARE different. Said they SHOULD be different ideally. If they aren't so be it. Just don't expect them to win with this type of world is against me mentality that Westbrook seems to have. Go back to cheering on the Thunder YOLO.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I also brought if it’s true that it’s the worst arena overall regarding fans. IF being the word.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

you must be one of those idiotic fans that think you can say anything you want and act like your protected from any backlash. if so, then yeah you're no better than them

Earnie Banks likes this.
  7. ipaman

Then you don't know Russ. This is a guy who reached out and slapped a phone out of a fan's hand because the fan was filming from the railing. Oh and the media sided with Russ on that one too. :rolleyes:

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

completely shifting your rambling story. good one.

9. ipaman

No and you couldn't be more wrong judging me without knowing me or asking me first. You're actually no better.

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

let me guess, you sided with harden when he had his slap

11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Pat has more reasons to cover for Russ that's for sure. They play on the same team.

What's a teammate gonna do? go against his teammate? LOL.

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

your posts can tell plenty and they sure have sounded like it

13. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

As a Mormon / moderate from Houston,.... let's chill with the hot takes, even if it is entertaining to play SJW and pick a side.

Utah is a place of sheltered people and insular ideas, not unlike a lot of places with a predominant lifestyle. People are dumb in groups and herds no matter their flag. Utah people are especially annoying, I won't deny that. But there's no need to interject extra storylines.

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

how many other players are on the team again? everyone must of missed all their statements LOL

15. ipaman

Wrong again! You're on a roll being wrong. Also, nice job ignoring my reply completely and just pushing your fake narrative. A riveting conversationalist you wouldn't make.

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

yup. im actually enjoying it

17. ipaman

What about the actual words from someone, those don't work for you? That's an interesting approach to communication.

18. ipaman

Not surprised. You thrive and being wrong and enjoy it, just like Russ.

19. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Was it a hot take in my post? I said if. I’ve read a few books like (I think it’s called) Under the Banner of Heaven, about Mormon’s they are nothing I would ever want to be associated with.

What was it? Digging up golden plates in the ground and translating them, yah ok.

I’m sure many Mormons are great folks in general. But like a real decent amount of conservatives are racist. And yes just like many uneducated black people from the south that consider themselves Democrats are racist as well. They don’t get a pass from me either.

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

considering this a sports forum where you don't physically speak actual words. boy are you a genius