1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russell Westbrook tells fan: "I'll f*ck you up, you and your wife"

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by zeeshan2, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I wish athletes could just kick fans asses. I never got the whole point of taunting. Just go and watch the game.

Reeko and J.R. like this.
  2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

With this and the eye witness account, I might actually have to side with Westbrook. Too many white folks out there seem to think it's okay to drop the n word. That's worse than calling a woman the c word in my opinion. White people need to stop using that word, even with friends or however folks try to justify this classless act. It's disrespectful to the human race.

YOLO likes this.
  3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I know lots of people in this thread say this. But I disagree. Fans are customers. Players are professionals. There are standards for each of these categories.

I have no doubt that the fans should have been tossed. But Westbrook shouldn't have said what he said as a professional. "You and you wife"? That's pretty messed up.

slothy420 and treeman like this.
  4. Elephant810

Elephant810 Member

Utah is unquestionably the least diverse NBA city...

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

"I'll **** your wife up too"

The new NBA slogan. I hope the WNBA notices....

AnHero likes this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

yup. its one thing to boo and just poke fun at the actual basketball game.

its a completely different story to take it to a personal level. all they need to ask themselves is would this be something you would teach your kids to just say/tell to another person. I'd lean on that being no. That's assuming these are decent individuals

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

he addressed that already.

and bc shes a woman she can say whatever she wants? definitely not, shes no better than the idiot she came with

8. REEKO_HTOWN

Did I say she shouldn’t be banned as well if the investigation finds she joined in?

What if she didn’t?

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

not worried about if she didn't. you seem to be. that's you

everything that's out there says she did

10. PhilCollins

PhilCollins Contributing Member

Man have to respect Westbrook after this. Yes he shouldn’t have said anything about a man’s wife but look at the data we have. The guy has made racist remarks in the past and is clearly a racist. No matter which way you slice it - there is a special place in hell for racist people.

11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I'm a fan-customer and I don't want to be somewhere where other fan-customers are being dickheads, and where that kind of behavior is tolerated.

Bearded13 likes this.
  12. REEKO_HTOWN

Where’s her racist twitter account?

That’s the only reason you can attack the man because he’s a known racist

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

you seem to be that interested in her. that's more of a personal quest there.

14. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Look, what PatPat said has me believing this guy is a racist bigot. If you think PatPat is lying for Russ, so be it.

Edit: I misread what you wrote. Regardless, I have a hard time believing she's innocent in all this too. But you're right, we have no evidence she is in fact a racist. I just feel like Westbrook wouldn't have roped her in if she didn't play a role.

macho GRANDE likes this.
  15. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Exactly what I was thinking. Even if the women is a racist POS you still can't hit or threaten to hit a racist POS women. She's still a women applies right? Am I wrong for thinking that?

spark06 likes this.
  16. Dutchrudder!

Dutchrudder! Member

I think it's important that in today's NBA there is a team there's a team that specifically employs as few colored people as possible so that racist MAGA white morons have a team to root for. Thanks Utah

17. REEKO_HTOWN

You don’t think we have MAGA dudes that root for the Rockets? Lol. They held a rally in Toyota Center

18. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Thanks for letting me know. Will edit.

19. treeman

treeman Member

So, what do we have here? 1) Jazz and their fans suck, extra hard, just as they always have, 2) Russell Westbrook is a classless douchebag, just as he's always been, 3) Clutch made the first comment in the thread that made any sense, and 4) Clutchfans posters reflexively scream "racism!" while spewing many racist remarks themselves.

Yep, everything seems normal.

slothy420, Easy and ipaman like this.
  20. Elephant810

Elephant810 Member

I agree. Some fans take it way too far, especially towards other fans. Not being from Houston, I usually catch the Rockets when they play the Kings or Warriors. Warriors fans for the most part are not so bad, but Kings fans are incredibly obnoxious and flat out insulting. I went to a game with my cousin once and these idiots tried to fight us. Another time with my wife, two drunk guys started making derogatory statements at my wife and I nearly punched one of them. Luckily security tossed them. Still though, fans shouldn't be able to say whatever they want. The league should institute very clear conduct rules. Booing and heckling (in good taste) is fine, but no one should be able to disrespect the players or fans.

YOLO likes this.