1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russell Westbrook tells fan: "I'll f*ck you up, you and your wife"

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by zeeshan2, Mar 11, 2019.

1. jowman

jowman Member

This dude is a liar and a coward. Made racially provocative tweets in the past so he hides his twitter account. If he believes he did nothing wrong then don’t lie like he and your wife are completely innocent. Russell may be a hothead and an idiot, but I’d like to see you guys keep your cool after hearing this racial insults directed at your family all game.

2. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

11C81CF7-AD4C-4356-AED4-5A0D8373C56F.png Did take long for his twitter to go bye bye

glenadyll and Bearded13 like this.
  3. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

I was going to post that he has to be lying. Jazz fans are notoriously massive A-Holes. I don’t believe him for a second.

4. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I would woop that dude's ass too. It's amazing what fans say about players. It's a ****ing game man. A game played for entertainment and people are out there just being degrading

Earnie Banks, NewAge and jowman like this.
  5. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

6. smokieethabear

I will forever hold special hatred for Utah more than hatred for any other team in all of sports.

RocketWalta, King1 and Killatron 2000 like this.
  7. James.B.H

James.B.H Member

What did they do to fisher? Just curious.

8. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Talked **** about his daughter to him during a game when she was sick with cancer.

9. RoyalGuard

RoyalGuard Member

And they wonder why their franchise will never win ****. Lol. Even Gordon Hayward left. And soon Donovan Mitchell will. I wouldn't want to play for that franchise or fanbase.

theimpossibles1 and King1 like this.
  10. rantsolpuella13

Supporting Member

Another fan account. It looks like that section the main guy was in was throwing some n-word bombs as well. Jazz fans are just messy to the core.

11. TheresTheDagger

All I know is I'm very glad Westbrook doesn't play for Houston.

12. jowman

jowman Member

Exactly the type of low IQ imbed id expect to be from utah

NewAge likes this.
  13. Mr. Space City

Typical p***y ass racist [utah] fan who knows they wouldn’t talk that talk to an athlete if there wasn’t security between them to save their ass from getting mopped.

Reeko, PhilCollins, Drogba and 5 others like this.
  14. Buck Turgidson

I'm content believing that both the fan(s) and Westbrook are assholes and are both at fault here.

15. Mr. Space City

16. apollo33

apollo33 Member

who would have thought Jazz fans were classless pieces of ****

17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Fans that go that far should be tossed out on their rear ends, no refunds, don't come back. Russell? He should learn to keep his mouth shut, but that's probably asking for too much. I've always hated Utah the team and the Utah fans. The state itself is beautiful. The owners of the Jazz should ask themselves why this sort of thing is an ongoing problem. By allowing it to happen, they are complicit, in my opinion. The owners, the team, and the fans have no class.

18. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

Shane Keisel needs to be banned from every single arena in the NBA. This guy is a bigot.

Every fanbase has its share of imbeciles and hateful classless people, but the Utah Jazz probably have the most vile fans in the NBA. That was true back during the Malone/Stockton/Hornacek/Sloan days and it's unfortunately still true today.

19. Coco Afable

Coco Afable Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">JAZZ BABY <a href="https://t.co/Tj12mBXUTB">pic.twitter.com/Tj12mBXUTB</a></p>&mdash; ZDOG (@ZDOG223) <a href="">February 28, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    This is my favorite

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  20. James.B.H

James.B.H Member

Wow, that's disgusting.

I read on reddit Jazz fans had the consensus that Fisher used his daughter's cancer as a bait to get out if Utah, even that is true, what they did is definitely way over the line.

Richie_Rich and Invisible Fan like this.