1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russell Chokebrook & James Hardflop

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mr. Dominant, Aug 31, 2020.

1. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

What a stupid ****ing thread.

dc rock and Mr. Dominant like this.
  2. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

Why the MVP disappear in 4th quarter? I just see cp3 stand out to save the team.

ak99999 and Mr. Dominant like this.
  3. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

I absolutely love the Rockets and this team and I’m the biggest ride and die fan but I’m just so torn and broken. Westbrook continued to sabotage us with his turnovers and Harden continued to ALLOW it when Harden knew he could have let Westbrook be the 2nd finisher on some plays instead of being the main facilitator. Harden had a pretty decent game, but he didn’t have that close out dagger mentality that the great scorers have and that’s why this game was on both of them for failing to see and understand each other’s strength and weakness based on the actual game and how everyone is doing. Harden allowed Westbrook to HANDLE the ball for 2 plays in crunch time... the first was an air ball from about the free throw line and the next was a turnover when he lost his dribble and OKC stole it. I don’t care how bad Harden is doing in any given game, after being a Rocket for like 8 years, he needs to know that he is handling that ball in crunch time no matter what because this is his team. I’m so shocked and embarrassed Harden allowed Westbrook to continue playing out of control and not just take over himself. This continues year in and year out. It’s 8 years. I don’t think Harden will ever have that dagger mentality. Or maybe he will surprise us in game 7. But I’m just so sad and broken I really couldn’t sleep at night. Ugh I take our Rockets too seriously!

YOLO likes this.
  4. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

The only players that have ever "finished" teams with any regularity are the ones that have had help.

Also, Harden doesn't need to be as good as Jordan or LeBron to be a f*cking amazing player worthy of building a franchise around, and worthy of far more respect than he gets.

HP3 likes this.
  5. jcmoon

jcmoon Contributing Member

Is this a thunder fan?

6. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Don't forget about Mike Dam-Baloney.

daywalker02 and Jontro like this.
  7. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

8. Juxtaposed Jolt

I'd honestly rather have Bubble Dort than Bubble Gordon.

Despite the offensive shortcomings, Dort would at least make CP3 and SGA work on offense.

Dort even had a better shooting percentage from 3 than Gordon did, yesterday.

9. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

Oh... I agree. I'm surprised that the Thunder haven't been giving him the Dort treatment and playing off of him, not that I've noticed anyway. So Eric is still somewhat useful for spacing purposes. Outside of that? I dunno.

10. Mr. Dominant

I am speechless.

RudyTBag and daywalker02 like this.
  11. Crybabyjames

Crybabyjames Member

WHERE IS ALL THIS HEART AND DOG LOSER HARDEN SPOKE OF AFTER GAME 1 ?? Lol what a coked out loser

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

MDA said that, to be a dog in a dogfight.

14. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Good lord sports fans are the bottom feeders of the earth...

HP3 likes this.
  15. Mr. Dominant

The difference between Harden and Houston T-Mac is that Harden doesn’t get injured so all frustrations aside I do believe if Harden and Russ stay together and continuing grinding until the end of their careers together ((with better surrounding players of course)) I think we will get that championship.