1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russel Wilson now the starter?

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by mugrakers, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Asian Sensation

Reminds me of the Kevin Kolb situation. I doubt he's as bad as Kolb though. That guy blows.

2. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Cardinals, or wait for 1st big injury. Though after trading Jackson, I doubt they look to move him until Wilson proves himself.

3. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

It's funny since they're divisional rivals and pretty much in the same QB situation. But Carroll shows he has the balls to do what Whisenhunt can't.

4. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I dont know, I think they are wasting money then, having one of two most expensive backup QBs (Kolb could be the other one).

why do you pay Flynn a big contract if you are not going to play him, and its not because he played really bad like Kolb, he played good during the preseason games (against the #1 defenses in the first two games).

5. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Because Carroll knows when the season starts, they will go 7-9. Wilson is special, and you have to take a chance with that. If anything, you blame management for bringing him after only one start. Most blame falls on Flynn himself, for not playing head and shoulders above Wilson.