1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rush: Steinbrenner a “Cracker” who Helped Blacks and fired a lot of white people.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by rocket3forlife2, Jul 14, 2010.

1. rocket3forlife2

<object width='320' height='260'><param name='movie' value='http://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/flash/player.swf'></param><param name='flashvars' value='config=http://mediamatters.org/embed/cfg2?id=201007130033'></param><param name='allowscriptaccess' value='always'></param><param name='allownetworking' value='all'></param><embed src='http://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/flash/player.swf' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' flashvars='config=http://mediamatters.org/embed/cfg2?id=201007130033' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' width='320' height='260'></embed></object>

Make what you want to of it, but I'm just sharing. I'm really interested to hear what the conservatives on here who worship this racist have to say. There is nothing wrong with having pride in your race, but it's pretty obvious to me that this guy openly has a problem with minorities and that's when it becomes a problem imo.

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Rush is just playing to his audience, I personally don't care anymore

although I hate to be the guy to come into a thread to say I don't care

3. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

Rush is just playing to his audience, I personally don't care anymore

(I don't mind being that guy, pg.)

4. rocket3forlife2

I was facebooking and ran into a group of conservatives, who said their kids listen to Rush every day and want to be just like him. I can only imagine what a conversation between this guy and Mel Gibson would be like when talking about other groups of people.

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Rush is like that racist uncle you only hear offhand because you can't stand to be in the same area as him.

6. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Rush is just playing to their audience.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

personally I think this comment sets race relations back and all white people should be obligated to stand up to him because he's a community leader.

8. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xDgmjL6z2jY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xDgmjL6z2jY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

9. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

10. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I know this a joke referring to the Jackson thread, but I really wish I could do something to shut him up. Too mad he has millions of mindless listeners.

11. rocket3forlife2

This really makes me realize how real the overt racism is in the country when a guy can make blatant racist statements over and over again and people will make excuses for him to keep him promoting their beliefs. All of the people in America they could have picked to be on the radio and this is the guy they gave a 400 million dollar contract too? There is something seriously wrong with this country and we have a long way to go.

2 people like this.
  12. jonjon

jonjon Contributing Member

Rush is nothing but an old fashion racist/bigot. Nothing new about that.

What really gets me, is his listeners are probably the same people that would insist that racism is dead.

1 person likes this.
  13. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

Palin-Limbaugh for 2012!!!

14. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

That would be awesome!

15. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

why are people still so shocked by what rush says?

16. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I think people are more shocked that he says this crap and still has a soapbox and listeners, not so much that he says stupid stuff.

17. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

OK so he said he was a great capitalist that made many people millions of dollars and was not racist in who he made the money for.

Why is this controversial?

1 person likes this.
  18. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

i find i'm repeating myself in these threads...so i'll stay out from now on.

19. langal

langal Contributing Member

I haven't listened to Rush in over 15 years.

He was refreshing and entertaining once when he was the "only one".

I didn't really find him racist back then. Has he gone off the deep end in recent years?

Also - I would say blacks have helped Steinbrenner more than vice versa.

20. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

too bad ignorance isn't painful