1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RUMOR: Lakers are close to getting Juwan Howard

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LakersPride, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LakersPride

LakersPride Member

I was just told from a credible source no clue whos involved please do not shoot the messenger.

2. CG202

CG202 Contributing Member

*BANG* :D

any detail?

3. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

For......?

4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

For who? Details, please.

5. Golden Bear

Golden Bear Member

Why must you tease us... :(

6. LakersPride

LakersPride Member

No details . . . no hints no nothing i was just told Juwan to LA is close.

7. Yao Wink

Yao Wink Member

please lock this sucka up

8. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

9. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Lamar Odom and Smush Parker...do not shoot the messenger.

10. rsx_htown

rsx_htown Contributing Member

chris mihm would be nice

11. LakersPride

LakersPride Member

Like i said No details were mentioned if people must be disrespectful then next time i will make sure not to share Information again.

12. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

One time I was ironing my underpants to take out the wrinkes so they'd be nice and pressed when I arrived for my hernia examination and I suddenly realized that there is no such thing as elephant-fried rice and I was thankful for that because elephants are really big and I think I might be allergic to them because one time I ate an elephant's ear and the next day I broke out in an itchy rash that they doctor said was caused by swimming in a piranha-infested pond somewhere in Yugoslavia, and although I had been swimming in a piranha-infested pond in Yugoslavia the day before, I insisted that it was because I was allergic to eating elephants and that I had eaten and elephant's ear and that was probably what caused my itchy rash but, of course, doctors always think they know everything about bones and muscles and skins and stuff so he asked if I was at the fairgrounds riding the ferris wheel while I was eating this supposed elephant's ear and I saw right away that he was trying to trick me into admitting that I like to ride the ferris wheel after I iron my underpants so that when people underneath me look up my pantleg they can see that I only wear the finest, most perfectly pressed undergarments and they will secretly be so jealous that they leap from their seats on the ferris wheel filled with suicidal rage and a probably a raspberry filling that makes them look like a tasty donut splattered on the ground far below and when I think of that, those tasty donuts, it makes me want to eat another elephant's ear but I can't because I am allergic to elephants, and now I am done ironing my underpants.

13. ddly_tng

ddly_tng Member

If anything, I know the situation you are in LakersPride. Cause I have a friend that works with the Rockets doing PR stuff, and he told me that buzz around Toyota Center was that Mike Miller was coming with the Battier/Gay trade. Well, obviously that didn't happen, but I can understand why you'd want to share any tidbit of information with us.

That said, it was nice knowing you LakersPride. :D

Just playing. I hope it's true.

14. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

You have to understand that coming on to a Rockets board w/ a "LakersPride" name and starting a thread like this isn't the best way to start a membership.

I'm sure if I went to a Lakers board and said the Rockets are close to getting Lamar Odom but had no details what so ever, I would expect to get the same treatment.

How credible is your source?

15. ddly_tng

ddly_tng Member

He's actually been with us since Dec 2003.

16. peterlake144

peterlake144 Member

your credible source talked to me too... he (she?) told me that you shouldn't talk out of your ass so much... no additional details were mentioned so please be respectful and don't ask...

17. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Yall can flame away. But clutchfans is due for another "whole foods" about now...

18. TracyMcCrazyeye

alright, we won't shoot you. HANG 'EM.

19. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

hmm Lakerspride has 3 post :rolleyes:

20. LakersPride

LakersPride Member

I have been a long time member in ClutchFans. . . . just telling you what i heard from a credible source i never expected people to treat me as fact but no way did i expect disrespect.

Thanks for those who did show respect.

-

i wish i can give you more details but i have none at this moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.