1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rudy T is an Idiot!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheReasonSF3, Mar 8, 2002.

1. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

WHAT THE HECK WAS HE DOING. HE TOOK FRANCIS OUT AFTER HE SCORED 14 STRAIGHT POINTS, TO PUT MOOCHIE NORRIS. WHAT WAS HE THINKING???!!!??? THAN FRANCIS COMES BACK IN AND THAN HE RUNS THE OFFENSE AROUND MOBLEY, MOOCH, AND KENNY. WHAT THE HECK IS THE THINKING. ARGGHHHHH!!!! THAN MOBLEY WAS HOGGING IT LIKE USUAL. I AM STARTING TO HATE WATCHING THIS TEAM. I AM SO FRUSTRATED! THAN MOBLEY THROWS IT AWAY, CAUSE HE WAS COUGHT CAUSE HE TO SHOOT (BIG SURPRISE). I AM SO MAD THAT I DON’T EVEN WANTA WATCH THE ROCKETS ANYMORE. RUDY T TAKING FRANCIS OUT IN THE THIRD AND EARLY FOURTH RUINED THE GAME FOR THE ROCKETS!!!!! THAN WITH 2:35 LEFT HE PUTS MOOCHIE IN TO DRIBBLE LIKE CRAZY, SO FRANCIS HAD TO FORCE A THREE AND MISS. I AM WANTED SO FREAKING PISSED OFF. ARGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! THAN WHEN FRANCIS ACTUALLY GETS IT HE MAKES SOMETHING AND GETS FOULED. I HATE WATCHING THIS TEAM. IT’S NOT BECAUSE OF THE PLAYERS (EXCEPT FOR MOBLEY), BUT IT’S BECAUSE OF STUPID RUDY T. CD SHOULD FIRE RUDY’S DUMB BUTT AT THE END OF THE SEASON. THE ROCKETS WERE DOWN BIG, SO FRANCIS GOES CRAZY, GIVES THE ROCKETS THE LEAD, SCORES 14 STRAIGHT POINTS FOR THE ROCKETS, THAN RUDY SUDDENLY DECIDES ‘WHY DON’T I PUT MOOCH IN”. WHAT IS WITH THAT IDIOT?!!!??? WHAT DO YOU GUY THINK OF RUDY’S HORRIBLE COACHING TONIGHT? WAS HE TANKING OR IS HE JUST AN IDIOT???:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. Houstone

Houstone Member

Calm Down...

He's Tanking, and he's stupid...:mad:

3. Dallas Rocket

Dallas Rocket Contributing Member

Agree with your assessment of RT; see my post re. "bats." Looked like RT tanking this one.

Pulling Francis totally stole our momentum. He's in love with Mooch...I don't get it.

Dallas Rocket

4. jello77

jello77 Contributing Member

there's no way rudy does this and we get our asses handed to us by the warriors without it being tanking. and if we werent tanking tonite, then rudy t should hide because im gonna kill him.

5. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

That had to be the worst coaching I've ever seen. Francis was going insane, nailing everything, than he puts in Mooch, and Norris didn't do anything what-so-ever. (MY 600TH POST!)

6. Swopa

Swopa Contributing Member

This was mentioned on the GS radio broadcast, and I posted it in the CC.net chat during the game.

Rudy didn't take Francis out. Steve ran to the locker room because he had to take a potty break.

7. RocketStar I_10

RocketStar I_10 Contributing Member

RUDY IS PLAYING RUDY BALL. WE HAVE A ALLSTAR POINT GUARD WHO HAS TO PLAY SECOND FIDDLE TO MOOCHIE NORRIS IN THE 2ND AND 4TH QUARTERS OF GAMES NO MATTER WHAT THE GAME SITUTATION. RUDY PLAYS THE SMALL BALL GAME (DRIBBLE GAME) WIN OR LOSE (HOME OR AWAY) HE BASICALY SUCKS!!!!!

8. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Well, on this BBS, that's still Rudy's fault. He should've told him to go at halftime. Fire that moron! :D

9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hahaha! That was a great post Cat.

It's a sad day for the Rudy haters when their is a logical reason for what happened(aside from scores of injuries, changing lineups, etc.).

10. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

So he waited until the 8 minute mark of the fourth quarter to bring him back in? One way or the other, it was atrocious coaching.

11. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

I was at the game. Rudy T did NOT take Francis out. Francis went off the court (I posted it in another thread too!). At that moment, I thought he got his headache back, but then Swopa quoted the GS announcers that he was going to the restroom. Either way, it was not Rudy who took Francis out.

12. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

And ...... I don't think Rudy wants to tank the season. At the end of the game when several plays didn't run successfully, Rudy was hitting the media table really hard out of frustration. Well, unless he is a good actor, he showed tonight he really wanted to win.

13. Iron McFist

Iron McFist Member

Swopes, did they say he definitely went to potty? 'Cause on the TV, they were saying he COULD have gone, but he was out for a pretty damn long time. Any other reasons come to mind?

14. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

If he had to take a pee, Keith Jones should have given him a coathanger.

If he had to take a dump, we should have given him some Huggies or Depends.

15. pasox2

pasox2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

More diruretics = more ping pong balls :).

I could almost feel the spittle from your frothing post, mofro. Nice work! Take a powder. No need to give yourself a headache. Don't worry, Mo Taylor and Glen Rice will fix everything :rolleyes: .

16. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Look who labeled the entire board for the millionth time. You don't have the disease, you <I>are</I> the disease.

Damn .... just when I was beginning to believe Rudy was down with TankFest 2K2.

17. The Cat

Kind of funny how I'm attacked the second I post something degrading about the Rockets forum, but no one in this thread has one negative comment against them.

Some quotes?

it just seems like the overall intelligence level is lower there than in the hangout.
    a bunch of stupid trade rumors and stupid draft this guy movements and stupid blame Rudy threads.

Seriously, I know what you mean. It kinda sucks nowadays in that forum.

I guess I'd just rather read dirty, old men talking about libidinous young ladies than read 12-year-olds talking about what a sorry coach Rudy is.

whereas the Rockets forum feels like, no matter how long I've been away from it, I keep coming back to the same 10 threads.

sometimes i might go a day without looking in the rockets forum for the same old drivel...

What is frustrating for me, and I'm sure many veteran posters, is the inability to get a post in and have a logical discussion without an idiot ruining it. It's just amazing.

That forum has been full of a bunch of newbie, lets trade this guy for this guy, i hate rudy, when are we gonna get (Insert player/coach name here), the rockets suk, vince carter...a rocket?, etc... crap that I don't even go there anymore.

You don't think that's labeling the entire board? And if you think I do it significantly more than they do, well, bring up some threads. I'll be happy to match them with another thread from some other respected poster labeling the board that you conviently ignore.

18. drpepper

drpepper Member

Well if he wasn't down with tankfest before, he sure is now. Way to go Rudy.;) I see ya! Don't worry, these guys won't be b****ing come draft time. I guarantee>

19. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

For anyone that still cares, Francis was apparently suffering from migraines before the game. Someone mentioned he didn't look too great in shootarounds. I think Swopa said the Golden State broadcasters mentioned that Francis had to go to the locker room at some point during the game.

20. The Cat

Well, look what I found!

In response to Willis calling a team meeting after 13 straight losses and criticizing selfishness...

Clutch: "Willis must be a known Mobley-hater though..."... stereotyping the BBS reaction and assuming KW was talking about Cuttino

More?

Jeff: As someone who was treated as if he had sold his soul to the devil for saying it was probably time for Olajuwon to leave, I'd just like to ask..... Jeff didn't do anything wrong, but Clutch definitely never stopped to criticize a fellow admin for stereotyping most fans.

A-Train: you still have a few fans left on this message board... A-Train does nothing wrong, but simply says that it looks like a number of fans have deserted Steve, which is obviously an exaggeration and stereotype of a few posters. Clutch is nowhere to be found though...

Don Grahamleone: If I could here about one trade mentioned on this forum that happened or is even reasonable please let me know. Don stereotypes the entire board's trade proposals... Clutch is nowhere to be found.

The Freak: Well, we lost last night, that must mean we need a trade. You know, it seems for every loss, a simple trade would have prevented it. Freak stereotypes the whole board by implying that everyone thinks we need a trade. In a huge thread, no response from Clutch...

The Freak: At least he's appreciated outside of Houston. Clearly implies that people in Houston dislike him. Clutch is nowhere to be found.

Heath" This award is so deserved. Of course, the place he is most underrated is on this board, I'm pretty sure opponent coaches do not underrate him.

Those are just a few more quick examples of threads in the last few months where a poster tends to stereotype the entire board with one generalization. Of course, Clutch is nowhere to be found in those threads, until I post, and then look out. There are many, many more examples of such stereotypes for the entire board, and if Clutch wants to I'll be happy to provide them.