1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Rudy: Hero or Fool?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TroyBaros, Jun 26, 2002.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Since Troy is vowing not to post for awhile (again) while he is on vacation (presumably cause he wants this thread to die), I vote for this tread to become a sticky throughout the entire stickiness of this Houston summer.

This we become our punching bag of bad threads. Anytime some imposter of insider divinity posts another lame ass prophecy, instead of following like sheep to that thread, we can come to this punching bag sticky thread to wail at Troy again!!!

Think about it....he is a misguided martyr of some mythical Francis divine reason. Make this thread a Sticky!!!

We shall <b>crucify</b> Troy by hanging him on the top of the Forum as a warning against every other martyr troll again.

<b>cc.net</b>
    Crucify him
    Crucify him
    Crucify Crucify Crucify

<b>Clutch</b>

I see no reason
    I find no evil
    This man is harmless
    So why does he upset you?
    He's just misguided
    Thinks he's important
    But to keep you vultures happy
    I shall flog him

<b>cc.net</b>

Crucify! Crucify!
    Crucify! Crucify!
    Crucify! Crucify!

<b>Clutch:</b>
    You.are.a.fo.ol.Troy.Bar.os
    How.can.I.help.you.
    You.are.a.fo.ol.Troy.Bar.os
    How.can.I.help.you.

<b>CC.Net</b>
    Crucify him! Crucify him!

Remember RoyDElton
    You have a duty
    To keep the peace
    So crucify him!
    You'll be demoted
    You'll be deported
    So crucify him!

<b>TroyBaros</b>
    You have nothing in your hands
    Any power you have
    Comes to you from remote servers
    Everything is fixed
    And you can't change it

<b>Clutch</b>

Don't...let...me...stop
    Your...great...self...de...struction
    Diiieeee.............. if...you...want...to
    You...misguided...groupie!
    I...wash...my...hands
    Of...your...demolition
    Diiieeee.............. if...you...want...to
    You...innocent...puppet!

Crucify him!!!

Make this tread a sticky for the entire hot sticky Houston summer.

who is with me!!!!!!!

2. Relativist

Relativist Contributing Member

very nice, heypee, although the larger extension of that analogy doesn't quite fit all that great. Appropriate quote though.

It does seem sort of ridiculous how TB seems to have gotten on all our bad sides. It's going overboard.

3. Gascon

Gascon Member

Overboard???

I don't think so. The guy is a prick, and is getting what he plainly deserves. He wants to be right more than he wants the Rockets to win.

Count me in, heypee.

4. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

heypartner, you old theater geek. You've out geeked the master geek. My hat's off. I keep trying, but I just don't know how to love him. You, however, get post of the night in my book. Lone Star's on me next time we meet. Hold me to it.

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

With your memory, I could probably claim you said post of the night for a free Lone Star everytime I see you.

LOL

6. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Clutchcity.net: where differing opinions are always respected.

7. Holden

Holden Member

FIE-ER BAR-ROS
    ch ch....ch ch ch...
    FIE-ER BAR-ROS
    ch ch.... ch ch ch....

:(

8. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Word, HP. Thank Andrew Lloyd Weber for the search function.

9. dTown333

dTown333 Member

ATTN BBS USER:

Why the hell are you even reading this thread? Please click the "back" button and select a less idiotic thread.

Helpful Hints:
    If you are new to this board, we here at clutchcity.net advise that you not waste server space or your time by viewing threads that have the name "TroyBaros" to the right of them.

#69 dTown333, Jun 27, 2002
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2002
  10. Elvis Costello

Troy has turned into our own little Osama Bin Laden around here, hasn't he? I think he deserves whatever derision he is getting, though. Somebody may have to compile Troy's greatest hits, er, misses on the BBS since the lottery just so we can stand in awe of the arrogance of a glorified towel boy who took himself just a little too seriously. He is now flailing about like the dying wickd witch of the east ("Melting!") in the Wizard of Oz to save whatever face he has left. Echoing what Batman Jones said, I think it kind of sucks for Troy that he has put himself in the position where he basically is rooting against Ming and the Rockets success just because his ego went on nine thread killing spree for a bit. Happy trolling.

11. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

Steve filled with hate
    Saw the tape before too late
    Leave Troy to his fate

Troy gave it a shot
    Nostradamus he is not
    Laugh at his sad lot

Mow the grass of Steve
    Because of fear he will leave
    Troy the secret sieve

No deal was made
    No matter how Troy prayed
    Rumors were mislaid

Wish to be a <i>Name</i>
    Played the <i>Insider</i> game
    Prophecy in flame

Mango

#71 Mango, Jun 27, 2002
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2002
  12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

HP and Mango, thanks guys. This whole thing is priceless. Troy the Troll... out looking for some sheep, no doubt. If he's really on vacation, we can imagine where he is, and who he's with. Enjoy, Troy. ;-)

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I'm glad Troy is trolling on because as he becomes more and more villified, people will stop hating Steve for what he might have said privately and for doing things he hasn't even done.

Thanks Troy for showing everyone who the real immature brat is.

14. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I still wonder why Clutch has not banned Troy yet. Clutch must know something about the guy which verifies that the guy really is within the Rockets organization somehow. That stuff about Cato being the starter and Francis leaving if Cato is traded really makes it sound like it must be someone close to Cato. I distinctly remember that when Francis was asked about Cato before last season he kind of avoided an answer while he had good things to say about everyone else.

15. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Man, you really are dense! How stupid are you that you can't understand that any prospect that hasn't played ball in the US is going to have some problems in the transition?

In regards to your comments about Ming only naming Francis, you do realize that it was a commercial, right? You're basing your opinion of Yao Ming's knowledge of the Rockets roster on a friggin commercial. Oh well, coming from a groupie that gets his scoops from eavesdropping on other peoples conversations, I don't put much weight into any of your opinions.

Have a nice vacation and please take your time coming back.

16. Sphere

Sphere Member

Troy IS Mattress Mac!!!!!!!