1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rubio, McCain, other Senators reach deal on immigration changes

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Orange

Orange Member

2. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Wait, but earlier you said...

So are you backing off of your statement that Obama was referring to republicans?

3. Orange

Orange Member

Well you see it did not take long for a Racist Republican to appear on this page. There is your example Tallivor.

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Are you kidding me? If you want to talk voter intimidation, how about the black panthers showing up at voting places with billy clubs?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A4MTQVMatW0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Orange

Orange Member

Blacks have always voted Democrats. Stop being racist.

6. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

? what's racist about my post? Nothing.

7. Major

Major Member

Your inability to understand even basic context explains so very much about your responses on this board.

8. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Can you define what a black upbringing is? Are Ivy League schools a strictly "white thing". Can you explain that more clearly?

I know it hurts you to have to hide your opinions in offhand comments.

9. Orange

Orange Member

Theres racism from all people and since you find feel racism towards Whites is a problem for democrats, I can see why you choose to vote Republican. But I clearly see Racism in the Republican party against Hispanics and that why I vote Democrat.

10. Raven

Raven Member

Immigration is going to sink us. No matter how much we regulate wall street or reverse tax cuts for the rich, America cannot sustain a middle class quality of life without greatly reducing the number of people immigrating here. There simply aren't enough jobs to go around.

11. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Sweet argument Major. Thx for stopping by the Debate and Discussion thread. I will counter with an equally compelling argument: 'ur stupid'

that's targeting early voting. In the same way Democrats target suppressing military votes

Neither are ethical. Neither are racist.

#31 tallanvor, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  12. Orange

Orange Member

Saying Hispanics and Blacks are too stupid to think and will only vote for their own race. Also going to an Ivy league school is not for Blacks???

13. Orange

Orange Member

Lol seriously it reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVH_45acqaM

Republicans try so hard to be racist, without being completely racist.

14. Major

Major Member

I don't know what else to tell you. I explained the context of the statement to you. You continue to just believe what you want and ignore the reality of what was being said, who it was targeted at, and what it's purpose was. Instead, you conclude that Obama was trying to imply Republicans are racist.

So at that point, there's nothing further to debate or discuss. It's like you arguing that polls are biased - you believe nonsense that has no basis in fact and then think it deserves merit.

15. Orange

Orange Member

How come the White candidate does not always win since White people are the majority??? Are White people the only ones smart enough to make their own decisions and not base everything off race. I would gladly vote in someone like Joe Biden of Hilary over Rubio.

16. Orange

Orange Member

Yeah because Obama is the one who influenced me right???? LOL
    Stupid Republicans gonna be Stupid.

17. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

you think religious gun owners was a reference to Democrats? It wasn't.

Nothing in the comment suggests otherwise. You provide no arguments for your position either. Reminds me of the left-wing media, 'here let me tell you what Obama really meant, just ignore what he said'.

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It absolutely was. The people he was talking to, and what it is in reference to shows that it was.

Come on Doc Tal, it's not that hard.

19. Orange

Orange Member

BTW im glad they are doing this. They think it will help them but it will not, just more Hispanics in the population that will vote against them.

20. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Wait, aren't you making an inference on what you believe he meant? The basis of your argument is "come on, of course he meant republicans", even though he never does mention republicans, and says directly that his statement is directed towards the entire Midwest?