1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Royce White skips game and practice (UPDATE: White issues statement)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

Either my sarcasm meter is broken, or you have the email confused. That was from Royce to the Doctor. By the way, totally uncool for Royce to display an email from his Doc like that.

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Yes, but ON TOP of all his other shenanigans, he is now lecturing people to use Twitter more for their public airing of grievances.

Goodness, what an idiot.

I'm beginning to think T-Will wasn't so bad after all. At least not compared to this dumbass.

#wordaapp

1 person likes this.
  3. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Hahahaha, comon use some sense and read that email again...you are seriously embarrassing yourself

4. GBRocket

GBRocket Contributing Member

5. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

first of all... that email is sent FROM white to his doctor.

second... your undergrad major doesn't mean shi* after you've gone through a doctoral program.

6. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING, IN MY NOVEL relating to myself, and others IN LIFE- YOU GOT TO GO TO WORK, AND DO YOUR STUFF....REPPED....Twill read Clutchfans, lets hope Royce does too, because ROYCE, GET TO WORK....

You are exactly right, he thinks he is just too GOOD for the D-League, c'mon man. Ya, Royce, you are an unproven "commodity" my lord, this dude is off the wall, he's a rookie, Twill wasn't even a rookie doing this, at least he tried in practice, as far as we know Royce isn't even practicing....

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

GBR, i think you mixed up...

:grin:

8. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Supposedly a smilar thing happened, but on a smaller scale, in Minnesota. He was kicked off the team and burned bridges on the way out.

9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Wait...first you are the one who farks up and then you lash out at those who inform you what would have been right?

Hmmm....somehow very fitting for this thread.

10. torocan

torocan Member

An undergraduate degree is irrelevant.

He is a M.D, which means he completed the required post-graduate education. He's also board certified and a member of multiple medical organizations, which means he's licensed to practice as well as participating in the wider medical community.

There are LOTS of Doctors with undergraduate degrees in unrelated areas like Engineering, History, English, etc.

Similarly there are Lawyers and MBA's with undergraduate degrees in unrelated disciplines.

Finally, Home Economics at the University level is completely unrelated to "Home Ec" in high school.

http://www.ualberta.ca/ALUMNI/history/faculties/79novhomec.htm

11. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

back off ATW - he's just being transaparent

12. GBRocket

Haha...

Even if I got the to and from fields confused, at least give me some credit for bringing some comic relief to the thread. The home ec scene from Superbad is classic.

13. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Except he used YouTube to quit on that team.

14. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

So you're OK with piling on here, but not in the D&D? Ok. :)

15. whoisray

whoisray Contributing Member

16. GBRocket

Oh relax, its just banter. No one is lashing out here... except for maybe Royce.

17. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

[Yahoo NBA] Ball Don't Lie's Eric Freeman writes up on the issue

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/royce-white-rockets-odds-over-deal-anxiety-144506477--nba.html

[rquoter]On Tuesday night, hours after the Rockets announced their intentions to send him to the D-League, White issued a statement (via the very popular Rockets message board ClutchFans.net): [/rquoter]

Did he really issue the statement via you Clutch?
    That's awesome from your journalistic credentials point of view! Kudos

I haven't read the article yet so can't weigh in on Freeman's assessment.

18. NickKent

NickKent Member

19. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

1) Everyone responded within a relatively short timeframe of your mistake. He may not have noticed the "8 billion" responses.
    2) Your observational skills are in doubt, anyway.

20. GBRocket

Excellent synopsis of the home economics syllabus at the University of Alberta. Thanks a lot.

And you're right - I'm sure that a deep knowledge of the optimal temperature for baking bread was indeed the ideal academic foundation for a career counseling top flight professional athletes on chronic anxiety issues. ;)