1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rox/Lakers trade?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Lewie221, Jun 12, 2000.

1. Lewie221

Lewie221 Member

ok, before i start, this has completely no truth to it, it is for my fantasy Draft GM thing. I am trying to work out a deal with the Lakers for Bryant. But he Wants Kobe Bryant and the #9 pick for just Bryant. Should i do this? I am also trying to get the number 2 from the Grizzlies so i say go for it.....althought i dont want Francis to go...its just fantasy!

------------------
    The Rockets Championship in 2001...Be-Steve-it

2. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

You mean Francis and the #9?

Nah, bad deal.

------------------
    We need some meat in the post!

3. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Something's wrong with that statement. Are there two Kobe Bryant's in the NBA? [​IMG] Who did you mean?

You know, there is a place called BBS Hangout for stuff like this.

Also, if Pimp is right and it was Francis you meant, then let me tell you that is a bad deal in fantasy and real life. No Fakers allowed!!! [​IMG]

------------------
    Cheaters never win. Unless you play for LA that is.

[This message has been edited by The Cat (edited June 12, 2000).]

4. RichRocket

RichRocket Member

He means Joe "Jelly-Bean" Bryant as the second Bryant.

------------------
    There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't.

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Kobe's dad for Kobe and the #9? Wow, I don't think I'd do that deal. Maybe he meant Mark Bryant... NOW we're talkin'.

------------------
    Just shut up and post

6. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

I think Smeg would give that a rating of 2 out of 10 on the postness scale DoD.

*sigh*

------------------
    What do you get when you cross a dinosaur with fireworks?