1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Round 1: Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by redefined, Apr 22, 2007.

1. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Saw this game and damn...The Mavs are done...I think they win 1 at home, but its over...You can tell they're defeated...Now, all we have to do is take care of business, one game at a time...

WTF was charles doing wearing a Mavs/Dirk jersey...

2. wangzhizhi

wangzhizhi Member

Can anybody post a pic or screencap of Jessica Alba high fiving BDiddy at the end of the game last night? I don't remember seeing that last night, maybe cuz I was jumping up and down in joy. :cool:

3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

but the opposite will probably happen

dirk will choke again due to the pressure of being reg season mvp
    and his teammates will resent the fact that their mvp has not been their best player during the playoffs but he gets more credit than he actually deserves

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

At 94-90, after (IMO) a bad substitution by Avery putting in Harris, there's a minute and a half left, the Mavs have the ball, and not one of them wants to take the shot. Harris had a couple of open looks at the basket, from Downtown and midrange, and passed every time to a Mav with a GS player running at them. No one takes the freakin' shot! Even a 2 could have turned the game at that point, if Dallas could make a stop.

Dallas imploding. Beautiful!

5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

So you're saying that either Dallas or Golden State could end up winning this series?

6. dookiester

dookiester Member

i think golden state will win if dallas doesn't.

7. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

You sure about that buddy?

8. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

fyi....reshowing game 4 of this series on NBAtv right now.

just in case ya missed it

:)

9. rennaisnz24

rennaisnz24 Member

Saw this game, probably the best series going on this entire playoffs. The east is just horrible to watch, and the lakers seem lost out there. Just the fact that Cuban wouldn't even look up was rewarding.

10. dookiester

dookiester Member

are you recording it? this would be an awesome game to have a torrent for

11. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

yao ming is going to be a tired tired man by the end of the rox/warriors series if it happens. no matter who wins.

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Thanks, R2K! I recorded it on my bedroom DVR, but not on my big screen in the living room. Time to do it! :)

13. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

I went to dallas before the playoffs started and even before GS clinched a playoff spot and went out that night with some friends. We were all buzzed and I went off on a rant on how GS is going to upset Dallas and they thought I was just spewing hate because I was a rockets fan. They gave me the look as if I come from the looney bin.

I bet those fools are shaking in their boots now. Don't they know I only speak the truth! I spit hot fire!

Yeah I guess I am proud of taking it to some mavs fans :).

14. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

I second that!

15. wireonfire

wireonfire Contributing Member

16. wireonfire

wireonfire Contributing Member

I'll take the responsibility to put a link here.

17. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

18. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

hmm...I *could* do it eventually if I go ahead and push record on my dvr...I dont have my rig setup to record from anything more than basic cable without doing a "record to vcr" (TW DVR owners know what I mean).

If enough of yall want it, I could try to release it after the Rockets finish their run (whenever that is)...but as long as the Rockets are still in it, my video time is spoken for.

edit: I see wire volunteered to make sure to put the link up....let me know if that vid is acceptable and I wont even think about doing it.

and on another pont....I havent posted a video thread for the last two games, but the vids have been done...the tracker index has the links if anyone is interested....Im avoiding GARM for now, so if you need any of the last two games go to http://www.rocketredrockers.net:6969/index.html

#1538 Rockets2K, Apr 30, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2007
  19. DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR Member

on the mavs forums i read their fans wanting to trade dirk for KG. lol
    after reading plenty of threads of them saying Dirk was much better than KG i find this freaking hilarious.

20. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

i'd feel a lot better about all that if the GARM weren't equally stupid right now.