1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rondo, Green, Milsap and Ilyasova

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by UTRox, Jul 12, 2014.

1. UTRox

UTRox Member

Hi guys,

I really thought we would get Bosh and the plan would have been perfect. Anyway, now we are running out of options. What do y'all think about the chances of trading for these guys?

Rondo/Green of Boston:
    Majority of us wants Rondo, I assume. The asking price was a cheap contract Parsons and a bunch of picks. Parsons cannot be traded pretty much given the situation now, do we have other assets to acquire him? Will the asking price be cheaper now he is closer to free agent status? What about Green? I know he may worth less than his contract, but I believe he has 1 year left in his deal and he can shoot some long ranges and defense at 4.

Milsap of Atlanta:
    I know Morey has been trying to get him and wonder what it takes to trade for him?

Ilyasova of Milwaukee:
    His performance has dropped last year but he was playing for Milwaukee. If we run out of options, will he be an option for us?

Sorry I know I may have repeated what a few members have already created a threat for, but I know no one mentioned Green yet.

Thanks all and let's pray for Morey's magic to work once again!

UTRox

2. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

The only asset we have to pull off a trade is to offer a trade exception. We might be able to pull that off even with a 3way trade. But we only have until tomorrow night to execute that.

The only question I have is if our trade exception also expires tomorrow night. I assume it doesn't but not sure.

3. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

Atlanta will want more than just Asik if we want Milsap

4. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Green is a lemon.

5. douglasreedy1

douglasreedy1 Member

We have pels 1st and euro players...not nothing.