1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ron Paul on WikiLeaks

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by 3814, Dec 10, 2010.

1. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

It's amazing how rare it is to find a US politician who sees the obvious truths and issues with the WikiLeaks situation. Ron Paul is the man.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nxPB9yy7IJ4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nxPB9yy7IJ4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I love it when Canadians comment on our politics in the US. Do you really feel you are qualified to let us know what "the obvious truths and issues" are with the leaks? Give me a break. Yes, it's great that Manning and Assange disclosed confidential US files, including the locations of US critical infrastructure sites. :rolleyes:

3. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I hate when people post a youtube video and don't summarize it! :mad:

1 person likes this.
  4. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

But isn't USA's incompetency at protecting such confidential files a bigger issue?

5. bigtexxx

? Yes, it's an issue that Manning disclosed this stuff. It's also an issue that clowns like Assange get their jollies from providing a medium for the world to read these files.

6. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

It's also an issue that US soldiers in an apache helicopter are shooting down camera-carrying civilians and laughing about it - thinking they're terrorist-killing heroes...

7. bigtexxx

lol the lecture from the Candians. Yes, I'm sure your troops are without blame in anything. :rolleyes:

It's just a matter of time before we annex your country, anyways, so you may as well warm up to your neighbors to the south, bro

8. rtsy

rtsy Member

Jack Hunter -The Conservative Purpose of Wikileaks

Why conservatives should be championing Wikileaks and defending its founder Julian Assange.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BRysDp0bnyM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BRysDp0bnyM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

9. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Divert much?

10. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

What qualification do you need? LOL. American politics have an influence on a global scale so I don't think its too hard to imagine people being interested. We both have access to the same news outlets, so what makes you have better qualifications on commenting about US politics? Nada.

Also, since there are wacko's like your girl Sarah Palin who might start WWIII I think everyone needs to give a ***** about what goes down in the US. Your fellow right wingers are getting scarier each day.

11. kokopuffs

kokopuffs Member

because amerikkkans have a monopoly on seeing the truths and issues lololol. to the rest of the world: u dun got trolllll'd

hey bigtexxx. you just went full r****d. never go full r****d.

p.s. the documents don't include locations :3

1 person likes this.
  12. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

How's this a diversion? The video was leaked by WikiLeaks.

13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

ron paul's canadian? :confused: ;)

14. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

15. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

What would Brian Boitano do?

1 person likes this.
  16. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

3814, i didn't know you represented all of canada? how long since you've been able to speak for the entire country?

how much does it pay?

17. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

If the US does not meddle in World politics and did not invade Iraq or Afghanistan than you might have had a point that the rest of the world should not comment on the American politics (just as you would never comment on injustice that happens in other countries :rolleyes: ). But unfortunately that is not the case

1 person likes this.
  18. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

good speech

1 person likes this.
  19. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

That's why I quoted the statement that you made that was an unrelated diversion, instead of quoting the video, eh.

Really, this board gets tedious sometimes.

As for the video, it was a good presentation of one side of the argument. I like Ron Paul, I don't know that I agree with him on half of what he says, but I like how he goes about it, generally.

20. Agent94

Agent94 Member

Both videos were great. But once again the messages come down to trolls and feeding trolls. Not too much debate ever happens here.