1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ron artest....hooligan

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by eddiewinslow, Apr 22, 2012.

1. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I think you're wrong. This whole thing isn't black and white to me. Of course I'm not excusing Artest, it was a horrible move. I'm just calling it as I see it.

2. bcast89

bcast89 Member

This.

And he was too busy "celebrating" to realize it. How can you even fault Harden one bit? That's ridiculous.

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

Harden didn't do anything to Artest, much less a forearm to his chest as you so claim. Look at the video. The only time Harden's forearm came close to Artest's chest was when Harden was falling down.

Also, bodying someone up DOES NOT EQUAL a cocked elbow to the side of the head. Ever.

4. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

wrong, Harden was in his spot and world war back pedaled into Harden intruding Hardens personal space

dont know what you saw there

5. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eEG8DOSMMTw?version=3&amp;hl=ru_RU&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eEG8DOSMMTw?version=3&amp;hl=ru_RU&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

6. 713

713 Member

I blame Harden, he should of been in the kitchen.

1 person likes this.
  7. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Not the time for stupid jokes, no matter how much you dislike a player.

8. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

This is not even remotely funny. :confused:

9. Mr. Space City

10. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

No one is faulting Harden, Jesus Christ. Stop being presumptuous.

11. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

Another big point that proves he was trying to hurt Harden was that he didn't even check to see if Harden was alright.

12. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

Ban please?

13. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

who ever faults Harden just a bit, is on the same level of idiotism as Artest is

14. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I think he was trying to play it off as unintentional. When you play basketball, you instantly know when your elbow drills someone in the head.

15. anthony59237

anthony59237 Member

Lmao what a classless thug. Let's all use cheesy word play with his name now ;)

16. Dark_Tower

Dark_Tower Contributing Member

I could buy that if we were talking about JUST a bump or a knockdown by World Peace. Even if it were just an elbow, then okay. But MWP 1) reached back, 2) struck the head/neck with force and 3)followed through.

That said, he shouldn't get more than Kevin Love intentionally stomping on Scola's head - if that wasn't premeditated, I don't know what was - and the NBA determined that 2 games was a sufficient suspension for Love. Maybe 4 given MWP's track record, but that's it.

17. eman

eman Contributing Member

Looked like steroid rage. Haven't seen anything like that on an NBA court since Rudy's LeFort III. Sad.

18. apollo33

apollo33 Member

[​IMG]

War Jon Jones

19. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

James Harden likely to have a concussion. Please remove the piece of **** Ron Artest from the NBA

20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I think some of you guys here don't really realize how terribly this could've ended. The way he threw the elbow with force could've seriously injured Harden, especially at that clsoe distance and knowing Ron's body/muscles.

This is in no way comparable to Love's stomp. If Love would've really STOMPED with force I'd agree, but that way it's just poor judgement to say that.