1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Romney Spokesman Forced to Admit that Romney Lies for Votes (but won't say "lie")

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by JeopardE, Oct 5, 2012.

Tags:
  1. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

I posted this in the debate thread but I think it does deserve its own thread.

Soledad O'Brien might be the most under-appreciated journalist on TV.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MqiXVpskK3c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gm_iAVgpiAg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

for the most part, new yorker(s) are the funniest and smartest people on the planet.

5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I appreciate Soledad and Erin Burnett quite a bit actually.

6. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

That was uncomfortably fun. Anchor hit it right on. I know that it's politics, and I know that both parties are guilty of it - but Romney seems to be much more deliberate and obvious about it.

7. Major

Major Member

Both of them are great. Erin Burnett on CNBC was one of the few good anchors they had (along with Mark Haines) that actually called people out for just spewing their talking points.

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I actually prefer her old gig on CNBC, when she was easily the most attractive person there, and damned smart, as well. The chick knows her stuff.

9. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jj4VK9wVAi0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

They all lie. There's no such thing as too much lying. You either lie or you don't.

To actually mock his spokesman for nearly saying it is so twisted. It implies that you are amazed that someone would be so incompetent to not hide the fact that politicians lie.

Incredible.

11. Grape_Swisha281

^ yea but you dont normally come out and say yea i lied especically during an election. Romney is a snake

12. edwardc

edwardc Member

this guy in just a big *sshole and his supporters still believe in him .

13. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

It amazes me when the left calls him an ahole for lying and is baffled that he has supporters. Obama does the exact same things. They all do it. Obama has been admonished by the tax policy center for not telling the truth about what they said about the Romney tax plan and yet he still does it. Obama surrogates flat out lied about the guy who lost his wife that did the campaign ad.

This is what they do. If lying to get elected makes you an ahole and should disqualify you, then we need to get two new candidates ASAP.

14. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Not even remotely to the same degree.

"Both sides do it" stopped being a valid defense about 20 years ago when the GOP began its rightward lurch into insanity after Clinton derangement syndrome came into vogue.

15. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cPgfzknYd20" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

And Obama didn't?