1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Roll Call: Who has been IM'ed by BizzleRocket, WeMissDeke, etc.

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by ScriboErgoSum, Aug 24, 2009.

1. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Member

And so he's back? As OldSchool34.

Discuss.

2. durvasa

durvasa Member

I pegged him in the Melo vs Nowitzki thread. Never noticed OldSchool34 before that, but it didn't take long after reading his posts to figure out who he was.

The crazy thing is that the OldSchool34 account was created in August 2009, which was around the time that his previous incarnation (BizzleRocket) was outed as a formerly banned member and Clutch declared him a "permarook":

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=4716222&postcount=893

He bided his time for 3 months, and then switched to the new account in order to get around the permanent rookie status and start posting threads. Neat trick.

3. gotsis

gotsis Member

kind of creepy :eek: , the guy really enjoys the process of creating a new account getting banned then doing it again.

4. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Member

It sounds like he's still up to his spam IM tricks as well. At least he's not bugging me, but I guess his apology wasn't too sincere...

5. durvasa

durvasa Member

It appears that he gets increasingly more hostile/obsessive the longer he has an account. He usually starts off pretty well, and then it eventually goes downhill.

It may be about time for a reboot. For his own sanity.

6. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Member

I really think something is wrong up there...

7. Shaud

Shaud Member

With the constant Dwight and T-mac hate I knew it was him. Yeah he IM'ed me a long time ago. He wasn't rude like he as to Durvasa. He was just annoying as hell.

8. Chamillionaire

just out of curiousity, what's so difficult about becoming a member?

9. gwatson86

gwatson86 Member

It's not, as long as you have a modicum of intelligence and reflect that in your posts.

10. DcProWLer277

DcProWLer277 Rookie

He probably just wants to be noticed, who knows? I doubt membership has anything to do with it.

11. durvasa

durvasa Member

His post in the "Our Prayers go out to Aaron Brooks and his family" thread:

12. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

The guy is weird. He also posts in Insidehoops. I use to get PM's from him at ISH asking for reps and other stupid crap like Yao>Dwight. He has multiple accounts in the forum as well. I really don't know what is wrong with the guy, he is strange.

13. durvasa

durvasa Member

He also was a member at a message board I used to post at, justbball.com. "T-Mac is not a Point Forward" was his main thing back then, and he PM'd me a number of times about it. That's back when he was a big McGrady fan.

14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

what the hell? So he creates multiple accts, gets banned, all for the same reason yet he can't even help it?

I don't understand how someone could have such an agenda and concentrate all their life on spewing crap behind an IP address and doing it again after being punished. :eek: :eek:

Just very sad to be honest.

15. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Member

I thought he had crawled under a rock and disappeared, but I guess he's like a cockroach and never really dies. What a freaking pest.

So he sends me the verbose message "Yao>Dwight" 3 times today over IM. Ok....why don't you post it in GARM or NBA Dish? I don't want instant messages from you, and I'm pretty sure nobody else here does either.

Easy enough to block him on AIM, but this cat has to be the most annoying entity associated with ClutchFans. Kind of sad too. I wish the guy had friends he could talk to.

1 person likes this.
  16. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

Jeez 'point forward guy' is everyone huh? He made about 10 or so comebacks back on the forum in my sig (OTR). Most recently he used a proxy to sign up on the site under the name Durant35 this past May/June and remained undetected for a few weeks till he got into an argument with another member and everyone realized it was him.

Anyways, I have received IMs from him in the past but not recently.

17. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Member

God help us if this man discovers Skype.

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Member

You fool! :eek:

19. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Member

Man, that is freaking hilarious. Sorry to see you're getting pestered, but I can't help but crack up over this.

20. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

LOL man I'm sitting here reading this stuff too, seems pretty far out there.