1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rodions Kurucs Is A Diamond In The Rough for Rockets Now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shark44, Jan 13, 2021.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I mean we could talk about Rodions but it is clear that whoever bumped this thread had other intentions, most likely to excuse Porter Junior.

So I am just coasting on that matter.

Easy and SamFisher like this.
  2. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I think not so much to excuse KPJ now as framing those of us who doubted KPJ as the bad guys. They have been excusing KPJ for a long time. There is really not much excuse they can summon now. So instead of admitting how they were egregiously wrong, they have the audacity of calling out those who were right about KPJ "hypocrites" LOL.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

We have stooped very low.....From Harden and Morey to Stone and KPJ and now Stone and Kurucs.

Might as well list all G Leaguers who did wrong and who were reinstated.

Easy likes this.
  4. NewAge

NewAge Member

Because Kurucs didn’t hit his girlfriend. Take a look.

He was charged with misdemeanor "obstruction of breathing", which is grabbing someone by the throat, without causing injury. (If it results in injury or passing out it is upgraded to felony "strangulation".) That was the DA charge, but they had no evidence even for that, so eventually settled for "disorderly conduct". Kurucs admitted they had an argument, but denied any physical violence was it was never proven or substantiated.

What both sides agree is that they made up as a couple and went together to Vegas the next day. Quite, quite different than KPJ

5. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree. Don't count me as 100% confident that Udoka is the savior. From what we know and what is rumored, Udoka had the kind of team coaches would love to have, let his dick control him, got caught and doubled down in his only season as a head coach. He needs to prove he's not an idiot.

Verbal Christ and Easy like this.
  6. Nook

Nook Member

Wow I have never thought of TF as a real “Christian”…. He is just about the least Christian model I can think of. I still remember TF in an interview during the start of COVID saying he laid off all his workers as a “favor” so they could go get government handouts to maintain their lifestyle.

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  7. NewAge

NewAge Member

Man, the Trevor Bauer story is unbelievable. The guy was slandered, tarred and feathered all over the media, suspended by the MLB, two years of his life wasted over this BS.

I am in awe of how he stood his ground, the ho got no cash whatsoever, and he avoided NDA so he can talk now and clear his name. Sets an example for all athletes who are being extorted by these flussies...

What has happened the last few years is just a mass psychosis, a harmful mania that will ultimately backfire and harm ACTUAL victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.

When you substitute due process for wokeness and mob mentality, all kinds of hoes and flussies come out of the shadows to try to cash-in. Ultimately some guys like Bauer will stand-up their ground, the pendulum will swing and people will start assuming that EVERY case is an extortion case. We went from the age-old tested principle of "trust the evidence" to "trust the woman" and will end-up with "never trust the woman".

I am posting here because the Kurucs case looks very similar: no evidence of assault, the happy couple went to Vegas the next day, etc...

8. fattz

fattz Member

This is great that Media Day was uneventful. I think the talking is now done on the quart.

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Of course, something is all dependent on how good of a match you and your partner are.

If your partner knows you well enough, they could tell if you are really hurting them or it was a one time emotional outburst.

People do not know each other that well, it can easily happen.

Seems like the trust was there, and the GF carried on with him. The main thing is to cool off instantly and leave before you can cause havoc.

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Most of the talking will be done on the galleon.