1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rodions Kurucs Is A Diamond In The Rough for Rockets Now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shark44, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Nope because I dont align with wife beaters and look to see if they can help this club one day and then completely flip my moral code when it involves another player. There is no grey area here and KPJ is as much of a disgusting pig as Rodions Kurucs no matter how much the charges get reduced. You people with the superhuman abilities to spot troubled kids and know what to expect are Ok with Ime Udoka being coach right?

2. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Bullshit I bumped this to show how pathetically hypocritical this place can be and how the white knights will only crusade for their own ego.

3. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

So you're saying the beating that Kurocs inflicted never happened? Is that what you're saying?

4. maypk

maypk Member

You keep accusing and implying others with racism constantly when in reality you are the biggest racist i've came across in this forum. I hope you find your inner peace buddy. Take care.

5. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Sure Sure I said some mean things to the Turks when they wanted to start attacking family members so Im a racist while you play bystander effect with known bigots. Spare me your pearl clutching.

6. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

napalm06 likes this.
  7. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Shouldnt you have moved to to blaming Stone oh wait you have. If only the owners and qualified GMs of the sports leagues would listen to the amatuer fan every team would be a champion! Clown ass clown.

[​IMG]

8. kubli9

Supporting Member

Don't mind me, you and all your alts can continue melting down. :D

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  9. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

10. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Nobody minds you .. just another ego among the ocean of Junior GMs and cyber tough guys that parade around as "gentlemen" here. A high horse doesnt really suit a mental midget.

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I dig Verbal Easy.

12. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

13. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

:rolleyes:

14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

This isn’t good for the board, we should have a no DV policy for all players.

DD

Nook likes this.
  15. Nook

Nook Member

Huh? Why would you want to bring this thread up? Didn't you support KPJ, another POS that ended up choking and beating his girlfriend?

Maybe Stone can have a reunion with Kurucs, Porter, Wood and Schroeder and they can talk about old times.

16. kubli9

Supporting Member

What's bad for the board is @Verbal Christ and his many alts manufacturing a pro-KPJ contingent.

17. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Right and if you would have told me at the same time that Rodions Kurucs was acquired (who was being postured as a beneficial piece to this team) that KPJ would commit the same crime I would have told you to take both of them and ship them off to Moscow. Difference being that the "know ball" people in this thread were fine with looking for a bright side AFTER knowing the situation with Kurucs and everyone else that was hoping KPJ could get past weed and guns and being mean to the towel boys were not able to see domestic violence was next "obvious conclusion". Total correlations.

If Ime Udoka bangs another married woman here will he just continue to be a "player" or nah? If he cant keep his dick in his pants will I get to parade around saying "I told ya so - didnt you see the warning signs" ????

18. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Dont hurt yourself by trying to include big words in your sentences Spanky. Stick to the grunts and shrieks.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Better line up those Texan women for Ime, Christ.

20. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Will he be your champion of male masculinity if so?