1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Want To Buy Rodeo Bbq Tent tix

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Eps, Jan 16, 2015.

Tags:
  1. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

I need at least four if anyone has any available. Thanks

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I know a guy with some VIP tix left

Email me reekohtown at gmail.com

3. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

The cook off is awesome, but it depends on what tent you're in. If it's a private company with a limited number of people, it's great. If it's one that sells tickets to the general public, then it can be a cluster and not worth the hassle. Also keep in mind that just because you gain entry to the kickoff, it doesn't mean you can get into a tent. You need both admission to the event and tent access.

That said, if you do get into a good tent it's one of the more fun and unique events in Houston IMO.

4. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

Lived in Houston most of my life and never done this. Any tips where i can buy two tix with access to tents? Would like to go this year.