1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hot Deal RocketsShop.com Fan Appreciation Sale 50% Off

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by BigBird, Apr 13, 2013.

Tags:
  1. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

Didn't see this posted anywhere, but it's a good deal. Runs today and tomorrow. Deals are also available at the team shop for those of you going to the game Sunday

http://www.rocketsshop.com/rockets/
    [​IMG]

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

FYI, this includes personalized jerseys, ordered my Motiejunas alternate jersey :)

3. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Everything's pretty much out of stock :/

4. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

Alright, I'd like to get some feedback from CF members who took advantage of this promotion online.

Did anyone else placed an order (for items showing as In-Stock) and then received a follow-up email from the RocketsShop stating that some of the 50 percent off items they ordered were out of stock? I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I can't help but think the RocketsShop is pulling some shady business here.

If your website is showing an In-Stock status, and you accept an order, it is pretty shady to selectively cancel elements of said order. If they truly are out of stock, they should honor the agreed upon sales prices for the items when the items become available.

Especially since the items are currently showing as "In-Stock" at the regular prices.

See emails below..

04/15/13

Your order was received however; we no longer have a few items in stock that you requested. At this time can cancel your order or edit the items we do not have and you will only be charged for the items being sent. Please let me know how you would like to continue with this order. I do apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you
    Houston Rockets Retail Customer Service
    1510 Polk Street
    Houston Texas 77002

04/17/13

Your order was edited and sent out yesterday. We removed the items we no longer had in stock, and you were only charged for the items that were sent. We do not have back order or any more merchandise coming in.

Again I do apologize.

1510 Polk Street
    Houston Texas 77002

5. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Hell yes it's shady.

It's shady or lazy.

I'm leaning towards lazy, but would not shock me if shady.

I forgot who runs the team store site. Y'all should bombard them with emails to **** with them. As soon as I decide to get out of bed, I'll go to my computer to figure out who to email.

6. Dave2000

just call the store directly, number is 713-758-7770

says they are open Tues/Wed/Sat 11am-5pm

giving u the info because the number isn't on their website, got this on a business card I kept from them years ago when I ordered a personalized jersey during the offseason

id call them out on the ones that were canceled, and they currently have in stock now, thats some BS.....

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Here are the three people you want to bag on. Kara Infante, Grace Renteria, and Pamela Lott.

You guys know how their email system thing works.

Now what Rockets Retail.

8. Dave2000

They can't hide from us

9. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

I would give them a call, and point them to the thread if necessary. If it's out of stock legitimately, that's one thing -- but if it still shows as in stock, they should honor it.

10. Aceshigh7

Thanks everyone for your help and advice! I am unable to call today, but my girlfriend is calling. Will let y'all know what the resolution is.

11. Aceshigh7

So, both me and my girlfriend have tried calling multiple times. They aren't answering.

Their latest email...

I do apologize, but we have had hundreds and hundreds of orders come across, and unfortunately it crashed our site for a short time. Which then affected the inventory? At this time are still trying to correct the issue and make sure those items we no longer have in stock are not on the website. Some things are still showing in stock but I can assure we do not have them in stock. If we did we would love to send them to you and keep our customers happy. Again all I can do is apologize for this inconvenience.

1510 Polk Street
    Houston Texas 7700

I think it's a load of BS. It appears they don't want to eat a big loss on this promotion and are resorting to these kind of tactics.

12. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Looks like our logo is changing next year