1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RocketsCast from Jason Friedman

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket_4_Life, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Rocket_4_Life

Rocket_4_Life Member

2. Rocket_4_Life

Rocket_4_Life Member

I should have said "with Craig Ackerman and Jason Friedman."

3. bleedrockets

bleedrockets Rookie

Good podcast but some things J Friedman said kinda threw me for a loop.....he stated Lamb would start over KMart and Patterson will start.

Only way Lamb should start is if Martin is traded...

Martin, Livingston & Douglas or Morris to Cleveland for Varejao, Gibson & Casspi

Patterson to Charlotte for Byron Mullens

Lin / Gibson / Machado

Lamb / Delfino

Parsons / White / Casspi

Motiejunas / Jones

Asik / Varejao / Mullens

Something I would do to better the team but that's just me

4. Ashcoza

Ashcoza Member

Wow, if that is the lineup and somehow delfino gets the start over a more raw lamb, first total non black lineup I've seen in the leaguge(potentially minnesota too)
    But wow, we are going to be young and really really bad looking at our line up, Gluck KM. At least lin is fun to watch

5. jocar

jocar Member

lol, here we go again!

Bad looking lineup = non black lineup?

IB4.. Lin has the whitest skin, Delfino's Euro, Euros are caucasian, caucasians are white, and so is Royce

6. haoafu

haoafu Contributing Member

Sounds like Ppat is beasting and DMo is struggling by the description and tone.