1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets will sign Brandan Wright

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Feb 9, 2018.

1. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

There is no other choice. Morey has been unable to move Ryno, and he is rightly reluctant to move the rest of the role players.

roslolian likes this.
  2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Codman be like
    [​IMG]

3. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Codman be like
    [​IMG]

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Another elite team gobbles up a role player for free while we just sit there with 990 year old NeNe and Goat Cheese as backup to Clint.

DARYL DO SOMETHING!

5. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Man that’s just what we needed! If Morey brings in another guy then that must mean Arizas minutes will be reduced hopefully!

6. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Yeah but I also think there Are a lot of fake “insiders” hell if you throw enough **** at the wall some will stick. And a broken clock is right twice a day.

I could have told you that Morey was doing whatever he could to get rid of Ryno at the deadline but that doesn’t make me an insider it just means i have common sense.

TEXNIFICENT likes this.
  7. roslolian

roslolian Member

His D can't be any worse than Ryan Anderson.

DonKnock likes this.
  8. Pat

Pat Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

and fingers....
    very important

Rudyc281 likes this.
  9. PhiSlammaJamma

One of our forgotten weaknesses was rebounding last year. Can he rebound and blockout? The lobs fit right in, but this needs to really be about rebounding to support Capela and Nene in the event of an emergency.

10. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Wright is as good a player as you can realistically hope to find as Capela insurance. He can do pretty much everythng Clint can do, just not as well.

We will still need Nene's physicality for some matchups

#210 sealclubber1016, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    ak99999, awc713 and hakeem94 like this.
  11. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

We have been through those before but ch44, cyberx, Codman, and previously DocRocket are not fake insiders. Everyone should know that by now and not just blindly post that they are fake as we have seen in a lot of threads. This is the path to losing insiders as we have been fantastic at doing in the past. Other people hear things at times and we have seen a ton of fake insiders but not the named ones here that have all been confirmed by Clutch. If they are legit they get confirmed or they stop posting. Cod's always been great in giving the lay of the land from his perspective similar to how cyberx does from his side. They are not wrong. There are a lot of things discussed and deals take multiple calls and time to make them work. We have seen multiple closed deals fall apart so I am not at all surprised when we hear about a ton of deals that died at the finish line.

12. D-rock

D-rock Member

Yeah, but you didn't and if you did we all know who has the skins to back it up.

Comparing yourself to Codman, ch44, cyberx, etc. is embarrassing. We all trust Clutch, or at least we should, and he vouched for them. He dud not vouch for you.

Common sense cuts both ways.

God bless you cod, keep fighting the good fight, most of us have your back buddy!!!

eric.81 and BHannes2BHonest like this.
  13. Vivi

Vivi Member

Damn that Codman post...would've been really interesting to see Randle here.

mikol13 likes this.
  14. eman

eman Contributing Member

I wonder if Tarik Black heard about the Brandon Wright deal before or during the game. Tarik was the most active we’ve seen him.

15. da_juice

da_juice Member

I usually don't like to read too much into stuff like that, but he must know he's on the hot seat. He doesn't make a ton of money, he's not as young as Zhou Qi or Onaku (who were drafted by us, meaning that we've already invested something in them); the next guy we sign is either going to take Williams or his spot. And with Williams potentially being a trade asset for the offseason because of his positional fit (we could probably flip him for a second rounder in the draft), you have to think Black is starting to feel the need to look good.

amaru likes this.
  16. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

Dude knows Rockets will be all over media in the post season, knows with his injury prone past this is his moment to show the world and other teams why they need to give a contract to his 30 year old body this summer.

He is going to be amazing for us.

We are always weak when Capela goes down and we don't have that lob play in our playbook anymore. This allows us to stay with our same play system if Capela gets injured.

17. Madmanmetz

Madmanmetz Member
    Supporting Member

another Morey dream team of lefties

18. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Joe Johnson is on his way.

hakeem94 and D-rock like this.
  19. ch44

ch44 Member

@Codman is more than legit. He has more inside info than me, just different sources. Don't stress out about explaining yourself to the doubters. People are skeptical by nature, but the smart ones figure out that nothing is 100% until it happens. Thanks for everything you share. I learn a lot from you.

20. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

@Codman

Look. I enjoy the post.
    Every one knows these things are fluid
    but
    I enjoy thr intrigue and entertainment of it all
    hell, I feel like an insider to my non-clutchfans friends.
    using your info

so anyone hating on you or calling you a liar...well F*ck em.
    They ain't worth talking about

keep it up and get well soon.

Rocket River

Rockets2K, eric.81, DonKnock and 9 others like this.