1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets waiving Carmelo Anthony?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaBeard, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

He is in the secret tunnel under the Staples Center only CP knows.

2. hakeemthagreat

Again, just more empty pats on the back . There's not enough substance in your posts to warrant a intelligent rebuttal lol. I'm a lil disappointed in you kid

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

the rest of the audience says otherwise. notice how you're the only one talking out of your rear while we laugh. there's a perfectly good reason for a non rebuttal. you have nothing to say cause you got put in your place.

regurgitating post after post and trying to spin it in a way that contradicts your own self. classic;)

Zboy, Reeko and fckbandwagons like this.
  4. Remlap

Remlap Member

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Drop that kid ish though, that is basketballholic level. We're all adults.

#1085 daywalker02, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    justtxyank and hakeem94 like this.
  6. hakeemthagreat

Talking out my rear? All ur doing is posting silly gifs lol. What is ur position? I've given my position on Melo being blackballed by the coach already. I've already stated after OKC, he's not a superstar & could be a productive role player. Running imaginary victory laps doesn't make u a smart poster

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

what is my position? I answered your questions and your replies just continue to back track further and further and you're still talking out of your rear. so embarrassing

the position of you really dont know know as much as you want to make yourself and others believe around here.

you: post where i called melo a superstar
    me: copies several of your superstar posts
    you: but but the dates are "years" back
    me: 1 year removed where he wasn't even close to a superstar at that time
    you: you just hate players. he's never been at all?
    me: continues to laugh at backtracking
    you: I can't rebuttal. no substance
    me: lmfao we know you have nothing to say

probably some of the dumbest replies I've ever seen on this board. holic has more credibility than you tbh

#1087 YOLO, Nov 15, 2018
  8. hakeemthagreat

Context is everything. YOU kept bringing up how wrong I was THIS offseason about Melo being a good option. Key words "this offseason". So reposting my old post from before this offseason, about Melo coming as a superstar, is misleading because that's a whole different conversation from years ago. Where exactly is the backtrack?

You spent this whole time googling gifs you don't know what you're talking about lol

DreamShook likes this.
  9. YOLO

YOLO Member

how many times does it need to be repeated seriously. Perhaps it needs to be put in this way.

interesting. your posts have called him a superstar on several occasions throughout the long drawn out process of him becoming a rocket.

let that sink in once again. slower this time

but but but

Every single one of these being from 2017

backpeddaling continues as you continue posting nonsense to this point

this board is like

[​IMG]

#1089 YOLO, Nov 15, 2018
  10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Man, I always love a good roast, but @hakeemthagreat has a point. That doesn't mean I'm pulling my support from @YOLO's vicious take down. It was too spicy not to like even though it was from quotes out of context. I'm not above cheating in a battle! I'm pulling for you hakeem to even this sh-t up. It's time to get grimy.

Killatron 2000 and justtxyank like this.
  11. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I mean I understand your point and you could be on solid footing if you'd stop putting an "s" at the end of year to describe a conversation that occurred in 2017.

YOLO and DreamShook like this.
  12. justtxyank

I agree. I could get with his "context is king" argument if he'd stop saying "years ago" to describe when he thought Melo was a superstar in July of 2017. Be better than that.

[​IMG]

DreamShook likes this.
  13. YOLO

YOLO Member

in the end we all know what it comes down to. its westbrook's fault and always has been

14. kwakmeister

kwakmeister Contributing Member

You both cool in my book, let the bloodshed continue though, it's Thursday and we're almost to payday and this is entertaining.

YOLO and justtxyank like this.
  15. justtxyank

[​IMG]

Killatron 2000, kwakmeister and YOLO like this.
  16. hakeemthagreat

Most those posts are in the offseason leading up to him going to OKC. Some are when he was still in NY. So years maybe stretching it. But YOLO brought up my predictions from this offseason & is mixing them with old posts. Context is everything

17. justtxyank

"years may be stretching it"

What year is it?
    What year were the posts he quoted made in?
    Subtract the two.
    If the number is greater than or equal to 2 you can say years. If it is less than 2 it's not "stretching it" it's just wrong to say years.

But I get it, context matters. You thought Melo was a superstar when he went from NYC to OKC and you are saying you didn't think that after OKC. Ok. I'm cool to roast the opinion that he was a superstar in NYC that year as well. ;)

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

and then rip....
    [​IMG]

justtxyank likes this.
  19. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Melo came here to replace Anderson's role. And then 100% replaced his role as being nailed to the bench like Anderson was late last year.

20. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

This thread is going to reach 100 pages on the fight between YOLO and hakeemthegreat alone.