1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

rockets vs. spurs on nba live 2005 vids..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by couch_pot8o, Sep 10, 2004.

1. dischead

dischead Member

Can you play ESPN 2K5 on the pc??

2. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

as far as I know, No. otherwise i would have done it by now.:(

3. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

Well, you could play it on the PC. All you have to do is write a program that will make you PC emulate a PS2/Xbox. If you start working on it now, you may be able to have it working in another 3 or 4 years if you are lucky. Oh, and be careful...you'll probably be sued by Sony and Microsoft. But hey, you can play ESPN NBA 2K5 on the PC...at 6 FPS since you PC can handle some of the things a console do.

Other than that, no, I don't think you can play it on the PC, although I guess you could play it on you monitor and make it look like you're playing on your PC.

4. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

5. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

i cannot watch the clips, anybody else having problems?

6. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

7. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

Well, I was mostly talking about ones that worked. I haven't worked with these in a while, but I could only get as far as the menus for some games, and this would only be like 5-10 FPS. All that was a breakthrough for me as well. Maybe some games get further, but none of the games I checked worked.

Technically, I guess these are legal, although the bios for them aren't...or something like that. I never really did get that far into it since I could never get it working to my liking. Am I wrong though? I may just have not known what I was doing and you actually can play FFX on the PC just like on the PS2 or whatever.

8. hajkov

hajkov Consummate Member

dont even dream on player perfectly ps2, xbox, gc and all other 128bit console on pc perfectly on the next 2 years

unless they do some magic

i wish espn PC :(

9. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

I'm so pathetically obsessed with the Rockets I've watched the "game" twice with popcorn

10. Toast

Toast Member

Yeah, whoever was playing that game sucks even worse than me!

What I hate about NBA Live '04 is that unless you're dunking it, you're basically gonna miss, it looked to me as if it's the same this time around. Keep on dunking and you'll win the game. Shoot from the outside and you have problems.