1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Vs Jazz

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by nabil474, Mar 1, 2016.

1. nabil474

nabil474 Member

As we continue to keep losing so do the Jazz. They have lost 3 straight now. Looks like none of us want that 8th seed... For me personally though I just want to see us playing playoff bball in April...what do yall say?

2. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I don't want the 8th seed I would rather miss the playoffs.

3. rcketsfan1

rcketsfan1 Member

Feeling good about playing the warriors in the playoffs first round :)

This season has been insane something has to give . . .

4. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

the 8th seed might be the first team to lose by 50pts in each of the 4 game sweep series
    they'll have to put the playoffs on hold so they can have a month of curry dick sucking fest

7th seed or simmons!

5. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

We need to wake up and chase that 6 seed. Once we are eliminated from that spot and have to settle for 7 or 8. I would think real hard resting james and call it a season. This team needs a 1st round pick this summer.

The only team we stand a chance against in the top 3 is OKC. Slight chance is better than auto Ls to GSW and SAS.

6. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Seriously, it's funny the only team I see beating the Warriors in the playoffs is Houston by some miracle. Maybe there destined to get the 8th seed. Gotta face them eventually in the playoffs might as well pull a 07 warriors vs Dallas on the Warriors themselves.

7. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

The problem is that we have to play some semblance of defense to have any chance...

8. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

just have ariza guard 3 guys like he usually does
    use the extra roster spot for a football player to give curry a good knee check

i get morey when he said "no one will want to face us in the playoffs"