1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Vs Jazz (Game 7 Highlights)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by batkins, Aug 7, 2007.

1. ClutchCityReturns

I've got some mixes that I've made that I would like to put up on there in high quality, if you don't mind.

Let me know.

2. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

You mean the one where we were up 88-83 and he slipped and fell?

At the beginning of the 4th quarter, I predicted the Jazz would choke, and they did. We got back into the game and when we had the ball and the 5 point lead I got excited. But when Rafer slipped and the Jazz got the ball back, you could see them revert back to their earlier attack mode. They could sense their season was on the line and the Jazz went from meltdown to precision almost instantly. We weren't prepared to handle them.

3. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

yah, i don't want to pinpoint plays b/c those offensive rebounds hurt us like a mutha.

but when we got the 5pt lead, the jazz THEN missed, which meant the momentum was still on our side.

then the rafer turnover, the jazz made their next shot.

4. icewill36

icewill36 Member

**** you threadstarter for even making me think about all this again :(

houston rockets....the real 2007 champs :cool:

5. ClutchCityReturns

The only thing that makes me mad about this thread being posted is that I sat through an hour long download only to find that the video wouldn't play.

F**k work computers :mad:

6. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

I have the tracker offline for now since I have nothing current seeding from it.

And Im making some changes on the network routing, but if you will go ahead and send me a email thru the board, Ill get in contact with you in a week or two (tryin to get ahead on my work so I can go on vacation next week) when I bring it back online.

I dont have any problem allowing others to use the tracker for original mixes and other videos (no warez, mp3, games, software, etc) but I have to create a uploader account since I have it configured to deny any torrents not uploaded thru the tracker.

7. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

This thread is good b/c alot of good thrads are ruined cause T-Mac did that did this in game 7.Ok if u wanna talk bout that game post it here not somewhere else.Still pain is still there cause of this game
    Arghhh I hate Jazz!!!!! :mad: