1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Viewing Party - Turn Negative to Positive

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stack24, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

HAHA u ROCK dude, you shouldve said something to me. I was laughing the whole time. A rockets fan? ha, u saw me going off during the game, especially the 4th quarter, i almost lost my voice. :p

Check this thread about the game

http://bbs.clutchcity.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75675

Managed to get suite access for the game and took a few pics.

2. annthuyn

annthuyn Member

Well, I didn't notice in the 4th quarter... I was too busy screaming myself :D lol so you heard/saw me? I was the girl in the old school Hakeem jersey. lucky! how'd you manage to get access to the suite?

3. Dave2000

Yea I saw yall, you and that guy. Loved it after yall said "SucKs" one of yall said "BIG"!!!! I was LMAO.

Well, the company i work for own courtside suites, and they sometimes give out suite tickets along with badass close seats. My coworker got them but didnt want the suite access tickets (they are seperate tixs from the game tixs) and just game them to me. :D

#183 Dave2000, Apr 4, 2004
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2004
  4. Uncle_Tim

Uncle_Tim Member

My posse and I got a little lost. I wanted to donate my cat skins so bad.

5. annthuyn

annthuyn Member

LOL yeah.. we didn't wanna finish the sentence ;) too many lil kids around.. I managed to not cuss as much at this game though. go ann! i think it's mainly because I was up top... I get so much more into it when i'm in the lowerlevel.

maybe next time we can do that *insert player's name* SUCKS...BIG....*blank* or something :p

dude.. we were cheering and like these stupid girls in the next row would give us looks.. then when it was 4th quarter, they started cheering. hypocritical.

6. Dave2000

Ha, I'll join you in the heckling if you are close to me again. Im going to the last 2 games of the season and got my playoff tixs yesterday :) Just shoot me an email on my profile. :D

7. annthuyn

annthuyn Member

you think they'll still have some playoff tickets left when the postseason starts?
    hm.... do you happen to have any extra tickets? i realllllllly wanna go to friday's game, but it's sold out :(

8. Dave2000

I have 2 tixs, but not sure if my friend is going with me or not, so i may have a spare one. As for playoff tixs, I am not sure. You probably wont see them sold out until they have clinched a spot.

9. annthuyn

annthuyn Member

all right, thanks.. i think i'm gonna go on ebay to find some tickets. we've been wanting to go to the game, but procrastinated so now it's sold out.. pretty gay. but if i end up not being able to get any tickets... would you consider selling your promotional red rockets bag [if you get it]? :D

10. Dave2000

Maybe.... :)

I saw it at one of the viewing parties and it aint all that great, lets just say, I have seen better SGA bags better than that.

11. annthuyn

annthuyn Member

oh :( i've been trying to find a rockets drawstring backpack... but i can't find them ANYWHERE!!! :mad: but when i was leaving today, this chick in front of me had one :mad: siigh i want one... any ideas where i can find one?

12. Dave2000

Check Ebay after the game or the classifieds section here, people usually post stuff in there to trade for other SGAs.

13. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard
    Supporting Member

Can't turn on Carmelo, if I was never on his side.

14. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

You have to host the next viewing party for this egregious necro

malakas, Os Trigonum, DudeWah and 3 others like this.
  15. lnchan

Supporting Member

Clutchfans not exactly mobile friendly. Clicked the wrong thread. Need to contribute more to the site.

heypartner likes this.
  16. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

How were you accidentally in a 14 year old thread?

heypartner likes this.
  17. lnchan

Supporting Member

The similar thread list on the bottom of the screen moved up during the post auto save and I clicked it when about to hit POST REPLY. Retype what I was about to say there without realizing it is a different thread. No necro post was intended... for once.

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Hmm story seems to check out

lnchan likes this.
  19. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

20. DudeWah

DudeWah Member