1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

rockets video gallery

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by xomox, Jan 11, 2006.

1. xomox

xomox Member

2. droxford

droxford Member

Holy crap! Check out that video in the top-left corner of how Tracy prepared over the summer. Wow!

3. RareAir

RareAir Member

How come they didn't work his back????

The gym i go to doesn't even have nearly the stuff he's got at his house....!!!

4. LFE171

LFE171 Member

god, he's a beast in the workout video! too bad his back his out. please get better soon tmac!

5. GBRocket

GBRocket Member

No wonder his back is screwed up if that is how he lifts weights. His technique is atrocious, his trainer should be fired. I am in shock right now.

6. tigermission1

tigermission1 Member

Yup, his adrenaline and enthusiasm for this season got the best of him, he took no break and worked out like a beast. I guess that explains a lot about why his body is not holding up this season, doesn't it? :(

7. rusHour

rusHour Member

can anyone capture these videos somehow? Id like to have some of them for my personal collection.

8. Uprising

Uprising Member

:( Shows how disapointed TMAC was when the rockets had their asses handed to them by Dallas. He wanted to come back this season and prove to everyone, and himself that he was capable of getting out of the first round of the NBA playoffs.

Looks like he worked out too hard..... Get well soon TMAC.

9. tigermission1

tigermission1 Member

That's why I scoff at any suggestion that this guy might be showing signs of 'giving up'...if anything I think he needs to calm down and take a 'chill pill', because his time will come.

10. utsrinu

utsrinu Member

11. DJ

DJ Member

Great Videos! My favorite one was the Basketball Without Borders. I liked the part when Dikembe Mutombo was at a basketball champ and he was yelling at someone "....you're 15 and you can't stretch."

12. LFE171

LFE171 Member

my favorite video's gotta be the ones with david wesley and jon barry. barry is hilarious, and wesley is uh..."air ball" as barry would say. very entertaining stuff.