1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Video Clips!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SteveFrancis3, Jul 10, 2001.

1. SteveFrancis3

SteveFrancis3 Member

2. finalsbound

finalsbound Member

Thanks sf3.

I like when links are posted for my convenience. [​IMG]

------------------
    The media's Eddie Griffin NBA Draft player profile before he landed in the Rockets hands:

What he does: He was second in the nation in blocked shots and fifth in rebounds as a freshman last season; has good shooting range and even had a triple-double.
    Reminds people of: Antawn Jamison
    What he would do for his team: He could play either forward spot and runs the floor. He'll give his team a valuble inside scoring threat.

The media's review of the Rocket's draft after they got Eddie Griffin:

I'd give their draft a B. Sure, Griffin was highly touted but his behavior and attitude can be a chemistry wrecker. Needs to bulk up more. Not exactly NBA-ready. Not the best choice for Houston.

It's very sad. The "wonderfully talented prospect" one second, but the moment the media learns he'll be a Houston Rocket, it's criticize-o-rama.

3. fromobile

fromobile Member

Well done. Francis crossing over Snow is rad.

------------------

4. SMZ

SMZ Member

say can i see on webtv?~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O

------------------

NEXT YEAR WILL KICK THA SON OF A B**** DOWN ... ... ...

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Where's the one where Francis rides Jahidi? There were 2 or 3 of those weren't there? And the one where he ends up straddling Sabonis' neck? [​IMG]

------------------
    "Yes, it's true. Kelvin Cato DOES have plenty of heart. I think the downside of Hakeem's six weeks absence is the upside of Kelvin Cato's emergence as a power in the NBA." jscmedia - 12/2/99 7:13pm : the off-season is truly a great time to reflect.

6. SteveFrancis3

SteveFrancis3 Member

Both of those are there DOD...

Francis over Jahidi:
    http://play.rbn.com/url=swave/nba/g2demand/gotn/top5_122699_240x180.rm&proto=rtsp

Francis over Sabonis:
    http://play.rbn.com/url=swave/nba/g2demand/gotn/top5_011800_240x180.rm&proto=rtsp

------------------
    http://www.cld9.com/chris/nbau.html

7. The Summit

The Summit Member

Hey SteveFrancis3, is there anyway you can get the video of the fight between Shaq and Barkley that happened about 5 games into the season? That was a classic fight and Barkley took Shaq town. Great job with the videos!

------------------
    "Hakeem Olajuwon dusted my butt", Shaq regarding Hakeem's play in the 95 Finals