1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets twitter

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CarolNYC, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

I like how you guys always relate everything to your weird ****ing theories.

Lin says glory to god like he says every other day and somehow it's a message involving McHale and his minutes lmao.

2. FlyingBeagles

FlyingBeagles Member

You misunderstood my comment.

I agree that Lin likes to give glory to God in good and bad times. Nothing wrong to think that he still gives glory to God due to bad time when he had such a dropoff in points and minutes in the past 3 games.

It is not a subliminal message to McHale. That part is a joke :grin:

3. muhaha

muhaha Member

Thanks for the explanation! "he simply chooses to trust his God that things will get better as long as he uses all the power at work within himself."

I laugh at God=McHale.:p

4. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

:grin:

5. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

not my words...

"Glory belongs to God, whose power is at work in us. By this power he can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine. "

6. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

Jeremy Lin loses bet, has to wear Arizona shirt.

By Haboob Blog
    Originally published: Mar 28, 2013 - 3:27 pm

[​IMG]

For a Harvard guy, it looks like Houston Rockets guard Jeremy Lin a very not-smart thing.
    Lin bet that his Harvard Crimson would be the Arizona Wildcats last weekend in the NCAA Tournament.

Final score: Arizona 74, Harvard 51. And it wasn't even that close, as the Wildcats opened the game on a 30-9 run and never looked back.

Lin went posted the photo to his Instagram account, with the caption "Note to children: Dont make bets...beardown or whatever its called #gocrimson."

Pictured with Lin is assistant coach/director of player development Jesse Mermuys, who is a graduate of the University of Arizona.

And now, also, a winner.

7. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

Between Beverly's steadily increasing minutes and Jeremy tweeting bible verses I've halfway convinced myself Beverly is starting tomorrow.

8. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

Agreed. During the Linsanity: The Movie Q&A, Jeremy mentioned during his low periods that his friends would give him Bible verses to get him through it.

I don't have a Twitter account, but he tweeted a Bible verse not too long ago. I can't remember what was going on at that time.

9. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

If that ever happens, the Twitter and Facebook universe will explode. :(

10. RoxOn RoxOff

RoxOn RoxOff Member

He did it that Orlando game when he was benched in the fourth quarter.

11. SMROX

SMROX Member

Is 3/6 worse than 6/24?

12. Phillycheese

Phillycheese Member

Or Jennings moaning about being singled out.

13. Phillycheese

Phillycheese Member

It is if you're the only two playing and the game is up to 12.

14. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

.445 FG / .376 3FG / .858 FT / .609 TS / .511 eFG / 118 Ortg

Are all better than

.444 FG / .333 3FG / .784 FT / .537 TS / .490 eFG / 105 Ortg

Harden does and will ALWAYS have a longer leash than anyone on this team when it comes to off shooting nights. If you think that's unfair then you haven't been watching basketball long enough. Players like harden have the crazy ability to go from absolutely ice cold to running off 20 in a row and the coach is well aware of it. You take the chance that your unbelievably gifted offensive player will wake up and save you 100 times out of 100.

15. rokit

rokit Member

I guess he didn't have that "crazy" ability back in OKC or maybe Scott Brooks would've given him a longer leash. Maybe Westbrook has some "crazy crazy" abilities, though, maybe that's why his leash was so much longer than Harden's.

16. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

From GB Lee, thank you. :) It's getting to the point where I don't know which thread to post anymore. This could be from the last home practice before flying to Memphis.

I haven't seen a smile from him in awhile.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Chris took @<a href="https://twitter.com/yaoming">yaoming</a>'s jersey into space last time he went up on the shuttle. This time he will be 6 months in space on Intl Space Station</p>&mdash; Daryl Morey (@dmorey) <a href="https://twitter.com/dmorey/status/317374891173220352">March 28, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm sure THIS jersey is going to be used to retire Yao's number. Great idea!!!

18. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

:(:(:(

19. RoxOn RoxOff

RoxOn RoxOff Member

Yeah, he doesn't seem like he's having fun anymore

20. Normalus

Normalus Member

Why should he if play-offs are coming and he sucks :)