1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets twitter is on one right now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ickaruto, Sep 21, 2022.

1. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Rockets should just distance themselves from these bums so nobody gives them attention. Then they can go back to mom's basement never to be heard g rom again

VickMackey and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

3. Nook

Nook Member

These mofo’s are putting more time and effort and writing into Rockets beef than the Supreme Court did in over turning Roe v. Wade or Robert Muller did in investigating for his report to Congress. These dudes have footnotes and perfect citations when talking about “Don Knock”.

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

5. King1

These people are honestly just sad. Releasing statements like they matter at all.

6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

What did I just read

7. napalm06

The audacity to put NBA in your handle. These mouthbreathing 2K GMs thinking they have some credentials.

To be fair though, this is also how BleacherReport was/is. This is how media and politics are now in all spheres. Ambitious idiots get confused with professionals, and confuse themselves with professionals.

I'll prepare a statement on this with official John Lucas University letterhead. Please hold.

8. MystikArkitect

Everyone on CF needs to release a statement responding to the statements about the initial statement.

9. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Not on Twitter but my Gawd this makes me want to start a rockets pod w some sane fans

there are legit members on here that would rep the fans in a good light like how clutch and Bima do…

a rotation of insight and comedy would consist of the nooks, reekos, and Jontros of the world - throw in some JR breaking news updates, some DD hot takes, some Tinman back in my day segments, and some bartow gif sequences and it’s gold

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Sounds fun, count me in.

DD

11. Nook

Nook Member

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE FROM NOOK SPORTS:

Greetings round ball fanatics! It has recently been brought to my attention that a Houston Rockets media expert allegedly was accused of sexual misconduct years ago by an unnamed student at McNeese State. Further, based on recent information learned on the social media platform Twitter (TM), said media member apparently had another person claim he engaged in sexual misconduct. Said unnamed media member has denied the allegations and all people are assumed innocent until proven guilty in a United States court of law. Nook Sports does not have an opinion on the legal claims made but strongly supports victims of unwanted sexual contact. In a showing of good faith, Nook Sports will make a donation to both The Innocence Project and to a Woman's abuse shelter. We also recognize that unwanted sexual contact can happen to men and non-binary people and in the future will ensure that these causes receive equal donations as we support an inclusive and open society.

Having said that, we wish to make sure that all social justice warriors, millennials, Trump supporters and any other movement which goes out of it's way to destroy other people's characters and lives, that we fully support all of you on this very tough issue concerning the allegations against an unnamed member of the Rockets media, whom we may or may not have had discussions with in the past and whom we may or may not believe is innocent or guilty of the allegations against them which may or may not have been made in good faith.

So we ask you to look into yourself and imagine exactly how you feel as an individual on this topic, and assume that Nook Sports fully and compassionately agrees with your position.

Respectfully submitted with no malice and in complete alignment with whatever the right position is,

Nook Sports

12. Nook

Nook Member

Please see the official statement respectfully released and 9:50 am CST on this very sensitive topic.

13. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Lol nook

first name idea for the pod

No names, talking between games? Lol

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

P R E S S R E L E A S E

September 23, 2022
    (Do Not) Contact: J.R.
    Houston, TX

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[​IMG]

*catches breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now please stop posting their (“#RocketsTwitter”) tweets as if they’re important.
    Unless it’s from Clutch/Bima, I don’t care.

[​IMG]

###

15. King1

Legit laugh. Very well done.

I honestly would listen to a podcast if you did it.

16. napalm06

P R E S S R E L E A S E

September 23, 2022
    Internet
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

This thread is honestly the first time I've learned what "RocketsTwitter" actually refers to.

Now I would like to un-know that.

signed,
    napalm

17. MystikArkitect

If you look in the KPJ extension thread, you'll see #rocketstwitter in full force being quoted. They're nobodies that put "NBA" after their name so they sound like they're connected and say stuff like "he's him" (easy tell) or post some random cherry picked stats to prove their points or better yet call them "records".

King1 and napalm06 like this.
  18. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Has @Haymitch made his important announcement today? I've been awake since 6am waiting patiently

Nook and jiggyfly like this.
  19. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Maybe I'm just getting old but man this group of Rockets twitter has got to be the most cringe and toxic fan base I've seen. Or maybe it's just twitter in general? Idk but good grief man, a few minutes scrolling and I wanna throw my phone against the wall.

20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

The first tweet was sent from the moon in 1969.

htownrox1 likes this.