1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Top 10 NBA.com

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jVgOwnsYou, Apr 17, 2014.

1. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Contributing Member

2. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Contributing Member

The #3 top play is one that happens every night Harden steps on the floor, not sure why they put it so high.

3. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Dwight block was vicious.

4. krmclaughlin

krmclaughlin Member

I thought the Asik block leading to a Parsons behind the back pass to Jones for a dunk against the Lakers a few weeks ago deserved to be up there. That play was phenomenal.

5. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I think the Beverley dunk should have been number 1.

Crossed up Lebron then dunked on Bosh, and he was surrounded by Heat players as well.

6. impressivegol

impressivegol Member

Yeah the Beverly dunk had me going apesh** around my apt. I rewound it and replayed it more then any other highlight this yr.

7. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

Yea, add my vote to bump that one too, easily. Though, the Dunk was pure power, that Ryan Kelly jock drop was hardens most wicked move of the year.

8. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

9. Mr Chuck Norris

Beverley's dunk made me run outside and yell loud. That shoulda been one. But that harden game tying 3 vs. Portland needed to he somewhere on the list.

10. TheJet

TheJet Member

Ditto. That one earned me some looks at the bar when I came flying off my stool. Nasty, nasty dunk in traffic on their bigs.

11. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

I can't remember who it was against but a few games ago there was a scramble for a loose ball that resulted in Jones grabbing the ball and in one motion throwing it behind his back from mid court to a streaking Parsons for a dunk. It had to be the most beautiful play I'd seen all season.

12. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

Number 3 was a travel.

I was at the game for Number 1, it was awesome.

Agreed, Bev's dunk should be higher, if not #1.

Like someone said above, snubbed!
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BH_2E58MO0E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. s.b713

s.b713 Member

That step back jumper harden takes is freaking awesome, "the harden hop" that shot its instant money for that dude.

14. mirdirir

mirdirir Member

15. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

I agree, I thought there would be at least one of those killer Harden step back shots.

16. Lakersuk

Lakersuk Member

i thought hardens game tying 3 against portland shoulda been on there, but im ok with the list. And yea bev's dunk shoulda been one

17. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

I am absolutely flabbergasted that this not only wasn't top 3, it missed the list.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Jr00MbFO5Mk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

I think people have seen enough of those where it's taken for granted now, despite how impressive those shots actually are. People usually get more excited about thinks like dunks and blocks.

19. Yellow

Yellow Member

Dunks only?? There were some great moments, Lin clutch threes vs. 76ers, clutch shot by Harden, steal by Beverley etc.

20. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

#3 was not a travel. Two steps. No travel.