1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Tickets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Visagial, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Visagial

Visagial Contributing Member

Since the season's about to start and ticket buying is picking up, I thought it might be fun to have a thread where we could post questions and answers about the ticket plans, Toyota Center seating, and where each of us will be sitting.

I just bought the weekend plan! Will be sitting in Section 407 row 2. Does anybody know how the seats are numbered? For example, where do seats 1 and 2 start in a row?

2. cmiller

cmiller Contributing Member

When do single game tickets go on sale?

3. envus22

envus22 Contributing Member

I believe they go on sale Saturday, October 7th !

4. john_l

john_l Contributing Member

1 and 2 are at the end of the row...

Seriously, I'd be willing to bet that your rep would be willing to walk you around the arena if you want to see your seats...

5. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

I'll be sitting in section 114 somewhere between rows 16-19, I beleive.

6. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

Nosebleeds REPRESENT!

402 for the premium miniplan and 4 other games.

7. Visagial

I just found out that the seats are numbered clockwise. So seat 1 in a section, for instance 407, is closest to the lower numbered section, 406 in this case.

8. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

man, it is kinda depressing you got that seat w/o buying a full plan, meaning they had a lousy ticket selling year. Must have been a lot of full season ticket holders dropping out for those seats to be available. Those are good seats for Toyota Center. Best seats in that price range. You are on the escalator side of the stadium for fastest entry/exit, and opposite the player benches, which is fun for watching the players. I'm 409 row 2. I've found that row 2 is better than row 1. The seat numbering in 409 goes counter clockwise. So, assuming 407 is the same, the smaller the seat number the more favorable position closest to the mid court.

9. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Going to about 8 games this year, thus far, and me and wife will be in Section 101 row E seats 1 and 2

10. Visagial

Wish you'd replied earlier, I just switched my seats to section 427, row 10 so that I could be right at midcourt but at the highest level. Looks like I'm in for long walks around the arena!

On your other point, it is a little depressing about how empty the arena is. When I called, the only places that were full were the $40 midcourt areas. The good news is that great seats are still available.

11. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Yep Rockets ticket sales have been dismal. This on the heels of our being near the bottom in attendance last season.

When the team can't win and the product isn't entertaining, it's bad. When you're talking about Houston, it's going to be a graveyard.

I've got 10 games for the Rowdy section. I really hope it can stay strong through the season.

Evan

12. Khal80

Khal80 Contributing Member

ive got 10 games in sec 112 row 22....i bought a 6 game package and the 7th game was free....then i bought 3 more games

13. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

We set up a meeting with our rep, he took us around the stadium so we could look at different seats. It was great with nobody in there getting to sit in the seats to see how we liked them.

The last few years we've been in section 417, row 12, seats 1 & 2. They are probably some of the best seats you can get for $9 each. Now we're moving on to bigger and better things, we'll be down in section 115, row 20 (or something close to that, it's 2-3 rows from the top), and sitting on the outside edge, I think it's seats 16 and 17, but I could be off.

See you there!

Pugs

14. Lil' Worm

Lil' Worm Member

6-game premium pack - Section 101 row 10 seats 3 & 4

15. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

right here baby!!! i was born and raised in the nosebleeds...
    the way i see it is, i'd rather go to 20 $10 games than 4 $50 games

16. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

section 404 row 9 seat 7 !!!! just purchased weekend plan will upgrade into the 200s within 2 weeks!!! :D

17. Visagial

Alright Clutchfans, let's put our money where are mouths are. CD has put a real a contender together. Let's go to some games!