1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets tickets tonight (2 club tickets w/parking pass)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Pharaoh King, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Pharaoh King

Pharaoh King Member

I have two club tickets with a parking pass for sale since I can't go to the game tonight; asking for $300 or best offer, seems like a fair price for most of what I've seen out there. They are my dad's so I need to sell them and recuperate some money for him.

Email me through the board if interested, they are flash seats so I would need payment ahead of time through Paypal and then I would email you the tickets (I guess you can sign up for a free Flash seats account to receive them?? I think that is how it works)

2. Pharaoh King

Pharaoh King Member

will consider all reasonable offers

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

They better be RIGHT BEHIND the ROCKETS' bench if you're trying this on us ClutchFan brethren... :p

EDIT: I saw "club" but was wondering WHERE, exactly...

4. Pharaoh King

Pharaoh King Member

I will get the exact section details from my dad, but I remember seeing the tix and they were something like C108 row 11, but I will check and post back once I get the details from him

5. Pharaoh King

Pharaoh King Member

as for pricing, I don't really know what is fair or not fair but these are waaay below face value as is, but like I said even if considerably lower, I will just take the best offer I get.