1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Rockets Thunder Positive Postgame thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Indaface, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Indaface

Indaface Member

Glad to finally get a win in the playoffs and glad to see Chandler have a great game. Having Garcia on Durant most of the game allowed Parsons to be more aggressive and have a career day. Even Kenny, Shaq and Barkley were feeling the Parsons man-love post game.

Things I loved seeing last night

1. Harden coming out strong early in the third quarter (he had a bad game but that spurt was key to building up a solid lead)
    2. Omer running the paint like a boss (he's really starting to learn how to own the paint, he did well holding his ground on that last shot)
    3. Garcia feeling it early on and Delfino hitting that big shot after one of Fisher's three's (If we can get that level of production from them we might have a chance game 5)
    4. Defensive intensity was awesome in the third quarter, they contested lots of shots and if it wasn't for lots of those bs foul calls they might have blown the Thunder out in the third.

I'm glad the guys got the monkey off their back and hopefully they can play looser. Harden didn't have the best game (he hasn't been himself for the past few weeks) but he still found a way to contribute in the third quarter and Parsons and company took over the rest of the time. Really proud of the fight the youngsters showed tonight and am loving the fact that they have taken them down to the wire the past three games after the shellacking in game 1.

Anyway with the negativity and general awfulness in most other threads I felt this needed to be posted so others who are as happy with the performance the team gave can discuss the game without certain fans poisoning every thread.

3 people like this.
  2. Fair Dinkum

Fair Dinkum Member

Nice positive thread. I would rep you if I knew how to do that.
    This team showed they are real fighters. Their hear and effort is unquestionable, all season they have been fighting. They players are all really good character guys, they genuinely like and support each other which is great to see. Moreover, they are really exciting to watch, fast breaking athletic basketball. I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!

3. MONON

MONON Member

repped! The last 3 games have been really exciting. I'm enjoying watching this Rockets team grow up in the playoffs.

4. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

i like that new harden spin move.....

5. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Wow, what a game!!! The Garcia threes, the waved off Fisher three, the Beverley charge, the Ibaka miss! Unbelievable~~~~~~ :eek: Survived and one more chance for redemption for JLin~~~ :p Heart attack! Never seen anything like this:

[​IMG]

:grin:

6. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Glad to read posters who are happy after this win! Nice post, OP.