1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Summer League Roster

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Swift_FAN4, Jul 17, 2000.

1. Swift_FAN4

Swift_FAN4 Member

Does anyone our complete roster for the Rocky Mountain Revue League?

------------------

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

I have no idea at this time but i have bad news for some fans. I was hoping the rockets would have Gabe Mueoneke or even Aj Granger on the team but they are both on the grizzles summer league team.

------------------
    "I talked about what degenerates they [Mets fans] were, and they proved me right. Just by saying something, I could make them mad enough to go home and slap their moms."

John Rocker

3. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Francis3- Players can be on more than 1 summer league team. NBAtalk.com has several players playing on multiple teams. We do have Alex Jensen on our summer league team I know.

------------------
    Member of the pro-Collier/Langhi movement. IN RUDY WE TRUST!!

4. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

From FOXsports.com:

The Rockets and first-round pick Jason Collier expect to have a deal sometime this month. Collier said that with a contract, he would like to play on the team's summer league team. ... The Rockets also expect second-round pick Dan Langhi and last season's second-rounders Tyrone Washington and Venson Hamilton (if recovered enough from arthroscopic knee surgery) to play in Salt Lake City. Rockets guards Bryce Drew and Moochie Norris and free agent big men Mark Pope (currently playing in the Atlanta summer league) and Axel Densch of Gonzaga are also set. Forwards James Collins out of Florida State, Alex Jensen (Utah), Mark Young (Kansas State), Kevin Simmons (UNLV), Lorenzo Johnson (Colorado State) and Reed Rawlings (Samford), and guards Rayford Young (Texas Tech) and Aundre Branch (Baylor) will practice with the team with hopes of playing for the summer league team. ... Rockets guard Steve Francis had hoped to play at the Rocky Mountain Revue, but he and the Rockets agreed to limit him to practices with the feeling that he takes enough of a beating in the regular season.

------------------

5. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Ohh ok thanx for telling me, I didnt know.

Hmm Alex Jenson . He scored pretty good at Utah and rebounded well. He can shoot the 3s really well.

13.1 Points
    7.5 Rebounds

------------------
    "I talked about what degenerates they [Mets fans] were, and they proved me right. Just by saying something, I could make them mad enough to go home and slap their moms."

John Rocker

6. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

According to a press release I got today, the Rockets are practicing their Rocky Mountain Review team today at Westside from 4-7pm. Not open to the public, but I thought it was interesting enough to post.

------------------
    "No one gets out ALIVE!"
    SaveOurRockets.com

7. rocketteen

rocketteen Member

Today was also the first day for the Westside Tennis Club basketball camp in which my little bro attended and he said he saw Collier, Langhi, and Francis as well as Othella and Rashard Lewis.

Makes sense though, my brother wanted to shoot around but since the summerleague team had to practice, they threw everyone out.

------------------