1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets starting lineup NBA2K19 rating

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by khanhdum, Aug 30, 2018.

1. bmelo

bmelo Member

it's the same stuff with GGreen. He may be low overall, but has athleticism & 3point & animations of tmac package :D

2. Caesar

Caesar Member

Just checking out the game. Still the same ole lebronies running things with the stats department huh? He’s always over rated as usual. 22 year old lebron has more badges than peak MJ and rated higher than athletic prime MJ. Current lebron has 40 badges and elite defensive ratings despite being one of the worst defenders in the entire league last season.

3. ROXonROXonROX

ROXonROXonROX Member

Should’ve been:
    CP: 90
    Harden: 96
    Melo: 84
    PJ: 80 (PJ is better than Nene and Green yet their rating was higher last year that’s why I gave PJ an 80)
    Capela: 86

4. Streets 01

Streets 01 Member

Here’s a link to the stepback tutorial for those wondering if it’s in the game. Though for me when I tap X he just picks up his dribble.

5. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Thought this was interesting. NBA Math's analysis of the Rockets and then "adjusts" their NBA 2K scores. Doing that really lowers Nene and Green and rises Tucker and Capela. I thought Nene and Green were overrated in the game and Tucker was underrated.

Here is more on NBA Math's ratings.