1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Starting Line up Shooting

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Grimm920, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Grimm920

Grimm920 Member

lets look at how our bad ass starting line up did tonight thus far:
    Alston: 3-9
    Tmac: 1-11
    Artest: 2-10
    Scola: 3-9
    Ming: 6-11

Quit blaming Adelman for his coaching... If the rockets want to stand around during our "motion" offense and not make basketing, it sort of makes it hard to coach...

2. bamtonio

bamtonio Member

yea.. its bad. when i watch the only person i see actually moving without the ball is scola

3. chinesetaco

chinesetaco Contributing Member

Rafer shot better than usual tonight.

4. Cook1ez

Cook1ez Member

But who's the person dictating this *motion offense? The coach, no?...
    I feel as if Adelman is WAY too easy on the players.

5. singaporet-mac

adelman is a good coach he has shown it over the years

6. redao

redao Member

They need to get rid of TMAC and Rafer. with these two, there is no offense at all.

7. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

This lost is put on a lot of players, but T-Mac deserves more blame than anyone.

8. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

It's really bad to see our starting 5 endure their shooting slump,it's just like a flu,contagious with everybody except for aaron,carl. :(

9. Tmacfan0115

Tmacfan0115 Member

Yao was the only player that could score, too bad he turned the ball over too often.

10. jedicro

jedicro Member

It's not the shooting slumps I'm worried about(though that is troublesome), it's the lack of movement. They're just standing around hoping someone else will do something. We end up settling on a reverse spin around contested lay up by McGrady. If the team would actually use the system Adelman is trying to jam down their throats we would be unstoppable.

11. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

Adelman is the only one on this team who has any experience of winning. I don't think you need me to remind you of T-Mac and Yao's track record. I can't believe people have the nerve to blame Adelman.

12. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

i dont really worry about the others but i think there should be major concern (shooting wise) for tmac and alston. they are proving themselves to be inefficient scorers.