1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Royce White has baby’s mama drama

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tminusrex, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Yeah I know we gotta keep our mom's names divine and motherhood saintly, but the ho'ing and gold digging is so blatant. And its not just "hoodrats" in it either lol. I was shocked way back first seeing those sites. Equal work/Equal pay my ass. Its just crazy and sad too how much these women are into it.

Not that I'm advocating "schadenfreude" on hos. But once (if) male birth control becomes a reality, these sites and lots of women in that game will be QUITE concerned.

2. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

See also:

Innes, Josh.

I was listening to the 610 audio and switched it off when he asked the "baby mama" to rate Royce White in the sack. I was too embarassed to listen. If I had been Rich Lord, I would've said, "G++damn, Josh."

Actually, I think Lord had that week off, because when I was flipping between the channels 610 and 790, Josh would have no one to stop his excesses. He'd be singing some awful pop song from the 80's, on and on: "If Rich were here," he said, "he'd be screaming at me to stop." And then he'd continue with the same singing on and on and on.

But it's 610, they have nobody else, and being the older more established station with the strongest signal, they have the largest audience of the sports stations; and if they fired Innes, they'd be stuck with only the middle-aged corporate kiss-asses on air, because ALL the young announcers leave for other stations.

(sigh)

3. PooleBoi7

PooleBoi7 Member

I see what you did there....lmao.

4. THELANDLORD

THELANDLORD Member

I pray this is true... Royce is a failure of a human.

5. RiceDaddy7

RiceDaddy7 Member

Never has a player who've never set foot on an NBA court been talked about so much.

6. kmav23

kmav23 Rookie

anxiety ass rimming what a combo

7. OremLK

OremLK Member

Can we just release this guy already? 9 points on 41% shooting as a big man in the D-League.

8. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

Damn. thats deep

9. Anxiety Trooper

Man I wish I new how to embed tweets.

10. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

Eh. If men could do the same thing (gold dig from rich female athletes) they would be doing it in droves. Lets not act like they wouldn't it just happens to be the case that there are a lot less r****ded rich women to take advantage of and men can't get pregnant lol(so they can't hold you accountable for that and screw you out of money).

11. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Male birth control is a reality.

12. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

Some male athletes are so stupid it really doesn't matter.

13. Rox23

Rox23 Member

Probably a third of the players in the NBA have illegitime children, and maybe something like 80% cheat on their spouses. Take for example Kobe. Even Chander Parson sleeps around; and Harden goes to strip clubs.

This biggest, baddest of them all was probably Wilt Chamberlain. So you telling me that because guy like Wilt has weird sexual habits that means you wouldn't want him as your center?

That's fine; it's cool.

Reality though is that the NBA is not a church league. Not every player is Jeremy Lin, who has a Bible study or whatever after games

14. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

We can rag on White because he is a scrub. If he was a good player no one would give a dam your right but he isn't. He is a whiny self entitled little b**** who uses his anxiety issues as an excuse to do whatever he feels like.

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

16. OrangeRowdy95

OrangeRowdy95 Contributing Member

Royce just a tweeted that he's leaving the team... again. He'll be back in Houston by tomorrow.

17. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

He probably annoyed everyone there so much and clearly showed that he is not a good enough basketball player to make it worth the distraction to even play him in the D league that the team (Rockets/Vipers) decided to just keep him away from everyone.

18. Drawkwa22

Drawkwa22 Member

19. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Have been advised by our team physician it is most logical I be in Houston the remainder of the season.Thank you @<a href="https://twitter.com/rgvvipers">rgvvipers</a> for having me.</p>&mdash; Royce White (@Highway_30) <a href="https://twitter.com/Highway_30/status/314733488819539968">March 21, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Never said I'd be rejoining the @<a href="https://twitter.com/houstonrockets">houstonrockets</a>... only that I'd be returning to Houston. Again, thank you @<a href="https://twitter.com/rgvvipers">rgvvipers</a> for having me.</p>&mdash; Royce White (@Highway_30) <a href="https://twitter.com/Highway_30/status/314737127759962112">March 21, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

20. Drawkwa22

Drawkwa22 Member

you just beat me to it. this guy is out of his mind.