1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets' playoff schedule

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Valio!, Dec 29, 2001.

1. Valio!

Valio! Member

After seeing the Rockets B team remain competitive with nearly every team they played, I am excited about this team. With their gained experience and Francis coming back, this team is finally ready to go. As of today, they sit in the 14th spot in the west. We all know they wont stay there. But I think there are enough so-so teams in the west that the rockets will slip into the playoffs and be a true playoff hopeful by March 1. Here is when I think they will advance up through the ranks to the playoffs -

By January 10 - the rockets will no longer be in the cellar, moving past Memphis, and share the 12th spot with Denver.

By January 31 - Rockets move past Denver and Golden state and threaten to steal the 10th spot from Portland.

By Feb. 14 - Rockets pass Portland and are already considered an outside contender for the final playoff spot - within a game or two of Utah, Clippers, Seattle

By Feb. 28 - Rockets move into the drivers seat for the final playoff spot and becomes one of four teams battling for the last three playoff spots

2. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

I really like our Jan and Feb schedules and think we can turn it around big time.

I think we can be 6/7/8 seed by the end of February.

Also I think we can pull off a big winning streak.

3. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

Thank you. Thank you for a positive post!