1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets/Pistons/Sixers trade to be voided

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Feb 22, 2016.

1. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Yeap. Rockets doctor cleared him to play here. His issues may come in the long-tem not short-term.

2. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

People need to start being more positive about this situation, I see an incredible story already with DmO leading the Rockets in the playoffs to upset GS in game 7 to go to the finals. :grin:

Squad up!!!!!!!

3. houtown

houtown Member

To Me, possibly most back surgeries are mostly faulty at this time. Most "back injuries" might stem from psychosomatic causes, which are psychological, and most doctors seem to not take this into consideration at the moment. Houston doctors might seem to rush to conclusion on surgeries, whether it is the back or foot. Howard has not been the same since his back surgery, although he has still been able to play on the court.

4. bmd

bmd Member

Are you saying it's all in his head?

5. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

You're right that most back surgeries probably suck right now.

You're wrong that most "back injuries" are rooted in psychosomatic causes. Back injuries are very real. "Back pain" on the other hand is factually seen more often in people dealing with high stress and mental strain.

Let's not confuse the two.

6. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

One thing I like about Dmo is that he's never acted like p***y and complained about pain.

7. i3artow i3aller

8. chievous minniefield

chievous minniefield Contributing Member

I see you, Detroit. You waited 22 years to get your revenge. That's commitment.

1 person likes this.
  9. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Did Calvin really say the Rockets will regret trading D-Mo?

10. houtown

houtown Member

That is why I might have put the words in quotes I think, there seems to be some doctors who mistake some back pain that may stem from a psychological and mind cause as an injury within the body.

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Dmo inducted into the Hall of Fame as the 2nd best Lithuanian in the NBA everrr?

Lmao

12. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

this sucks. really wanted that 1st round pick. D-mo won't play this season and we're not re-signing him.

13. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Salty? Or the truth?

Spit it...

14. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Of course he wants to play, but if the body is not able to play, why force it DD. Why do you want this man so badly to risk hurting his back even more? Dude just failed a freaking physical and you want him to play anyways. If you're such a big fans of his, then his health would be more important.

15. omgTHEpotential

I mean, I know that's just a coincidence, but... man...

16. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Time to repair relationships and try to get D-Mo fit.

17. houtown

houtown Member

I do not know, maybe initially, as might be the case with Dwight when he was going through that whole Orlando and Stan Van Gundy fiasco at the time.

18. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

If Motiejunas can't play then he shouldn't play. Simple as that. Every athlete knows that no matter how they feel it's not their choice to be able to play. The athlete needs to be cleared first. That being said Dmo has been cleared to play before the break, but like all back injuries we don't know the diagnosis today. His back may have reverted back to how it was or even worse.

I hope for the best, and that has back hasn't worsened and he is cleared to compete. He's here and might as well play if he can. If he is still hurt going into the off-season then I don't see any rational reason to re-sign him other than blind hope. But ay least we got Thornton back right? I'm sure he's going to re-sign with this team during the off season.... smh.

19. Lando

Lando Member

What a time to be a Rockets fan

20. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

But he's in the gym everyday?

*Insert D-Mo workout pic*