1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between the Knicks and Pacers in Indiana. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Rockets one on one practice video on 12/7, including Tmac

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by stonecold999, Dec 8, 2009.

1. stonecold999

stonecold999 Member

<object width="456" height="401"><param name="quality" value="high"><param name="autoplay" value="false"><param name="movie" value="http://js.tudouui.com/bin/hezuo/neotv/Neotv_0.swf?id=42201478">
    <embed src="http://js.tudouui.com/bin/hezuo/neotv/Neotv_0.swf?id=42201478&autoplay=false" autoplay="false" width="456" height="401"></embed></object>

http://js.tudouui.com/bin/hezuo/neotv/Neotv_0.swf?id=42201478

I don't know how to post the actual video here. I hope yall is able to watch it.

2. NOIINTEAM

NOIINTEAM Member

thanks a lot mate

3. StacyMcGrady3

StacyMcGrady3 Rookie

LMAO @ Brian Cook...seems to be the only one going hard lol.

4. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Thanks for the video.

LMAO... Tracy misses a layup, Brian cook showing post moves (if that really was Brian, couldn't really tell), Landry wetting Battier... it was abnormal things.

5. StacyMcGrady3

StacyMcGrady3 Rookie

T-Mac bringing back the leg sleeve from his prime days ...could be a sign of good news ;)

6. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Thanks bro, the early bird catches the worm.;)

T-Mac looks pretty darn sharp and in great shape, despite his shots ain't that projected to fall, no biggie it's just the practice, can't wait to see his 20-25 minutes of action on the court.

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Wild! I love watching stuff like this. Thanks, man. Yeah, the riot is Cook making everything against anyone except in games.

Mac looks like he's coming along. Still long and tall, gotta give him that. If he ends up playing we may have one of the few teams where everyone (except AB and Kyle) are within a couple of inches in height. Trippy, but as long as they play the offense and team D, it seems to be working. Not nearly as many "defined roles" on the team as I remember from back in the day. Change in the league, or is it simply Adelman? Whatever it is, we're playing far better than anyone except homers like me expected.

8. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Cook destroyed everyone, wow haha.

9. t-mac_#3_SG

t-mac_#3_SG Member

T-Mac looked good out there. He seems to have really stepped up his d. He generally looked very good, and
    i agree, i couldn't believe that was cook doing so good, who can't do anything in games...

10. number22

number22 Member

I was thinking the same
    lol return of the mac.

but i doubt it.

11. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Really enjoyed this vid.

Looks like the game was if you make your shot, the defender sits and a new one swaps in. If you miss, the defender gets to go offense. Cook looks lol. He was making shots but looked like he was traveling alot. Landry looked polished making a ton of contested looks, while playing solid on D. McGrady looked quick as hell but had trouble finishing. It appears Cook scores on Battier, then Batts calls travel on Cook and he stands there trying to make his case. Budinger had a nice dunk on Battier.

Love stuff like this!

12. number22

number22 Member

lmao did budinger posterize battier? lmao :cool:

13. number22

number22 Member

Yeah mcgrady looked quick off the first step to me too. but couldn't buy a bucket. I think some game time would help get his rhythm back as far as finishing around the rim.

14. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

How the hell is Cook so good in practice?

15. opticon

opticon Member

T-mac looked decent. But like Shane said later that day. " Every one looks good in half court."

I want to see what he can do on the move and in space.

16. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Ryan Bowen was good in practice too... Practice is nothing like the actual game though.

17. opticon

opticon Member

Morey is a sly fox. Leaking practice video of the two players he wants to trade.

Im looking at you guys Brian and Tmac.

1 person likes this.
  18. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Brian Cook showcases his ability to torch his teammates in the practice. And also T-Mac can't knock down most of his shots around the hoop despite his elevation on his jumpers looks pretty.

Yea, that's the value that lies in both Brian and T-Mac.:rolleyes:

19. VBG

VBG Member

Too tempting-

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGDBR2L5kzI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGDBR2L5kzI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

20. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

tracy didnt look that good
    he didnt make a single bucket
    his elevation on the last shot he took was not good, to be expected though, but the last shot was the one he put all of his effort in and still didnt finish