1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets on FSN Question? (Help needed)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3422, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Hey guys,

Can someone answer this for me?

I have Dish network and get the FSN package to ensure I get all the Rockets games (I live in the Woodlands) anyway, ,last year, the game would air live and then re-air at about midnight. It was cool, because even if I was working, I could catch the re-air. For this year however, I have been unable to get the re-air of the game. I am thinking the programming is slightly different because the FSN channel I get only comes on for the live broadcast. Does anyone ever watch the re-air or can help me find out why I no longer get this option.

Thanks

2. killlogan

killlogan Member

It's not meaning at all to watch the re-air. It's kind of cheating yourself to watch the re-air but I also watch some re-airs sometimes. :D
    I think the re-airs are always availible on net, log on to NBA official website to find the vedios you want.

3. The Ming Dynasty

Get Tivo! You can watch the games as many times as you want.

I rarely watch the games live now-a-days. Typically, I will Tivo it and start watching about an hour to an hour and a half after it actually starts. In most cases I will finish it around the same time it actually ends because I skip the commercials.

As the guy on the commercial says, "Tivo changed my life!" More time for family, less time for commercials. :)

You can always watch the games again later.