1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets on DIsh Network

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Marbury021, Dec 9, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Marbury021

Marbury021 Member

I just switched to Dish and don't want to miss the game tomorrow. Can anyone who has Dish Network tell me what channel the Rox play on? Are they ever in HD?

Thanks!

2. Marbury021

Marbury021 Member

Anyone? Sorry to bump the thread, but don't want to miss the game!

3. YallMean

YallMean Member

I dont have dish anymore, but LP channels are like 501-511, check them out in the programming guide.

4. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

440-450 carry Rocket games for me on Dish Network. I assumed Foxsports would be on the basic package but I had to upgrade to the 200 channel plan to get it.

5. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

it depends on where you live. i live in Austin. my dish shows the LP on 560 and up.

6. JumpMan

JumpMan Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I got the 200 channel package and I still couldn't watch them because they would either blackout the game or show best damn sports show. Dish blows.

7. Pastie

Pastie New Member

8. BucMan55

BucMan55 Member

I live in the greater houston area so my FSN Alternate shows Rockets games. Havent had one blacked out yet. As for the games being in HD, its really hit or miss. Though home games are in HD more often than road games(other building not having HD capabilities I guess).

I think if you are outside the "zone" or whatever that you won't get the team sports games. My dad lives about 3 hrs away and he cant get any teams on a FSN package. He is probably closer to Dallas but cant even get those games...

If you live in the Greater Houston area and are getting blackouts on FSN(make sure you check all the channels as the same game might be on two FSN alternates and the one you tuned to is for the other city).

9. Marbury021

Marbury021 Member

I finally found it on an alternate... thanks for the help!