1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets offering deal to Brent Barry (also updates on Landry, Horry)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by roflmcwaffles, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Aloe

Aloe Contributing Member

I agree with you. He's already turned us down twice and now he's seemingly waffling on the 3rd attempt. I hope the Rox are looking at other options.

2. Raibonsters

Raibonsters Member

3. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

4. Raibonsters

Raibonsters Member

true, but realgm is pretty trustworthy

and it's official now, so yeah..

5. hooroo

hooroo Member

If you read the article closely they made the point they were speculating and they weren't the source, "Via East Valley Tribune".

6. TracyMcCrazyeye

finally, a player who can consistently shoot the 3

7. Raibonsters

Raibonsters Member

yeah, they always get their sources from somewhere else. Most of the time when they talk about Houston, they get it from the Houston Chronicle.

yet i still go there for nba updates, wiretap is pretty trustworthy in my opinion.
    but if i had got that from hoopsworld, you guys can disprove that.