1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets offer $30 million to J Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Contingent, Jul 4, 2012.

1. HTown5933

HTown5933 Member

lol... very true...

A friend of mine who's worked for local news stations for years got me into the lockerroom in SA once and as they were interviewing Rudy after a game, one reporter asked "What's in the cup, Rudy?"

He just smiled....

2. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Dwight's already filed a restraining order against him. He was tired of the nude photos

3. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

This is what has me concerned. If we make Lin and offer, what happens if someone offers Dragic $8m a year and he realizes he'd better accept the offer? At that point aren't we stuck because we've already made an offer to Lin? How is that getting Dragic back to the table if the rockets actually agree to an offer sheet with Lin (I am assuming they won't renege bc no one has ever done it). Also count me in the camp that believes that Lin will be matched no matter what we offer - he means too much to the Knicks from a revenue standpoint. So we're tiring our hands until july 14 and will lose out on Dragic by then if we offer a contract? (and I like Lin I just am certain NY will match even if they get Nash).

4. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

Is this offer official?