1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets now 30-3 after going into the 4th quarter with a lead

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Da34Box

Da34Box Member

I definetly agree with you. I honestly speaking, I don't we've played our "Best" game

2. BonziWellsGOAT

I'm a big fan of Bill Worrell......Clyde can be funny because of the dumb stuff he says but tends to wear on me. Bull is really good imo at breaking down plays and telling it how it is. Homerism varys, but they give their fair share of credit to the opposing team, which is more than I can say for others I have heard (Read: New Orleans Pelicans.) I havent heard all of the local broadcast teams out there but I would say the Rockets broadcast team is top 10. Probably 6 or 7.

3. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

Every local color commentator and play-by-play guy does that. When they're told they're going to be shown on NBA TV, they clean up their act. Our guys do it, too. It's like having the principal in your classroom. Suddenly Clyde Drexler is conceding Rockets fouls and pointing out that the ball went out of bounds off us, even though the refs called it the other way.

4. rocketblood713

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

They do. But Petersen doesn't have to "clean up" much of anything. He is basically this way when I watch him on League Pass, too. This isn't Mike Rice in Portland or Tommy Heinsohn in Boston situation.

6. DarkRock

DarkRock Rookie

It's great to know but I think the 3 meltdowns against the Sixers, Mavs (almost twice!) and Kings overshadowed everything else. They were epic meltdowns too hard to be erased from my mind. Not this year unless we get very close to the Championship!